How to play a royal flush on the flop?

D

Devspuch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Me names Zakhar.
I have not seen such a question anywhere else, I have not seen a video on YouTube either. I would like to know someone else's opinion on this hand on the flop. How super profitable to play it?!?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi! Me names Zakhar.
I have not seen such a question anywhere else, I have not seen a video on YouTube either. I would like to know someone else's opinion on this hand on the flop. How super profitable to play it?!?
It depends on a lot of things, most likely it won't be as you say "super profitable"

:top:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi! Me names Zakhar.
Probably not a whole lot of material on that specifically because it's such a rare occurrence...

Basically think of it as the nuts, you can't be beaten, so you're looking to get chips into the pot however you can..

Depending on your opponents' tendencies sometimes betting might be the way to do this, but I would highly recommend checking and pray that they lead. If they do lead, don't raise!!

I have flopped a royal before by the way, I got a little action with it but not as much as you'd hope- it's hard to get paid with royals... :rolleyes:

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope you have the AK and someone has the 89 and the flop is 10JQ so you can get a portion of the bad beat as well.

Playing it depends on the tendencies of your opponent. Bet or check and never raise until after the river.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually you want to play this hand fast by betting and raising at the flop. The reason for this is in part that you have a very strong hand. But a key point is that if you have a flopped royal, the flop must be very coordinated, e.g. Qh Jh Th. This means that your opponents can have many strong hands and draws to pay off with such as: AJ, KQ, JJ, QJ, T9s, and naked KX and 9hX hands.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are no formula to play this, it will depending of what are your image ate the table, what are the actions of the others players, and who are the agressor preflop...

Sometimes a just check or call are great to make the opponents try to bluff, others times you need to bet in each street, try to tell us one specific hand that you had played and we can give you best tips, in the accord with a real play.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had a royal flush several time and i think the best way to play it is to go all in after a river.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would sit in shock until the time runs out)

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just fold, noone cal play royal flush properly, so don`t even try!

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Wish

i wish I could tell you from experience, but I’m not that lucky. You got the nuts, slow play and then bet big.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time, when you have a Royal Flush, you won't get a lot of chips. It is necessary that the opponent also has a strong hand. So you don't need to raise and show the advantage of your hand. Only at the end can you raise on the turn.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its good to cross the fingers and wait a 4th cards for the plfush and pray to see a players with an A or a K.
Wait the last bet and trap him!:cool:

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends. I would say slow play only calls until u stack some lol

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! Me names Zakhar.
With a similar question, you should think about whether you are playing the right game. You have the maximum possible hand in your hands and your problem is not how to play it, but that someone else remains in the game besides you. The flush reads well, especially if there are four cards of the same suit on the table and the good players just leave the game. You are guaranteed a profit, the only question is what size. You will be very lucky if, in addition to you, he also collects a flush, in this case you can easily double your stack. It's important to take your time after the flop and not show too much strength in your hand. Small bets or check - call all the way to the river and all-in on the last street.

Full Flush Poker