R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I rarely play it and usually regret not playing it. I can't count the number of times I've see someone else play 72 and win, or the number of times I haven't played it when it would have won (usually very strongly).
I like the point of view presented by you at the moment. Thank you.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you've established an opponents frequency in certain situations any two cards will do.
Ex. If you've paid close attention to the two or three players to your left you should have built a good idea of their frequencies. If you've noticed that when they flat you raise from any of the blinds. The flop comes and he folds more than 50% of the time to a CB it's profitable to raise with any two cards
His reflection was very good. Soon I will post others and count on your support.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don´t have courage to play these hands.I simply fold.It´s really dangerous to play with these marginal cards.
There is always a way to explore the game. After all your opponent does not know what you have.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I created this topic to discuss at what times it is advantageous to play with 72 and 32. I play with these cards eventually in pots where no players entered the hand.

In those instances, I would play those cards on the button so at least I get to act last if someone checks to take advantage of the situation.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why to play crappy hands? Even pro poker players instantly fold 72.

I

Izazul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have hit a full house with a 72 and 92. Only called because i was big stack. Fold these cards 90% of the time...

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG, I was just playing against a nitty and a whale that rebought I guess 20 times. (And we knew each other from the beginning of the tournament)
I raised EVERY hand and showed him my 23o.
Or let's say YES, but not at the beginning of a tournament and multiway pot-

Wait until the FT:aetsch:When the whale was out, the nitty one didn't know anything about my hand , but pssst

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing this hand requires position advantage, such as in cutoff or button. Defending from the small blind or big blind is advantageous given the pot odds. WHen you hit the dream flop your hand is greatly disguised and can win a big pot!!!

LenilsonF7

LenilsonF7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apesar de ser considerado a pior mão inicial no Poker, já vimos muitos jogadores aplicarem grandes blefes.

Eu pessoalmente já ganhei alguns potes com 72s de paus, mas tudo tem seu momento apropriado: posição, blinds, ante, stack e perfil de vilão, porque se nem sempre vemos essa mão inicial como amaldiçoada ou amaldiçoada, o que não é, Ter as condições e habilidades necessárias para ganhar fichas.

Last edited:
Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Despite being considered the worst starting hand in Poker, we have already seen many players apply big bluffs.

I personally have already won some pots with 72s of clubs, but everything has its appropriate moment: position, blinds, ante, steck and villain profile, because if we will not always see this initial hand as cursed or cursed, which is not, just have the conditions and skills necessary to be able to win chips.
but you could loose

Well, sometimes, if you get dealt bad cards, your only option is to put out a BIG bet, but you will lay down with any re-raise and loose some chips. Do the math before!!! How much? does it hurt him? Will he call anyway? play poker?:cool: Does he or she understand your: I have ACES? or the nuts?

Mickflava888

Mickflava888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i defend the big blind on occasion with those cards if it was limp in oppo
rtunity

alar2080

alar2080

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think with 72 its no possible only when you on bb and if you can see flop free. with 23 you can if 23 is suited

Sent from my PRA-TL10 using CardsChat mobile app

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Suited this card on the BU with steal to nits very often get hit.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The cards dont matter, bring it for a raise and rep whatever the flop gives you. Play your 72o like you do AA . If you cant fold em then dont go broke. If you can fold em, then laugh to yourself because you know they had you beat

Not saying its ideal but if youre gonna play em. PLAY TO THE HILT I mean your not playing those hands to fold are you.