joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes I lost a lot of money at advanced levels, but it helped me because I went down the level and went back up to the level I had lost. It's important to take care of our capital

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
If I lose a lot usually a take break.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother

The losing streak is something that every good poker player must overcome, and he must be used to it.

In my case, I have overcome it by seeing the hands that I have played and making self-criticism of mistakes so as not to make them again, or by seeing that the hand was well played but well it was a matter of the opponent being luckier, as for example the famous badbeats between hands AA vs xx.

It is very good to know how to do what you did in recognizing and returning to your comfort level. For that matter, I don't know if that is your case, it happens to many players that when they level up they find that at that level they cannot obtain the achievements of the previous level.
It's simple, you go down to your comfort level and prepare yourself by studying to return to that higher level another time.

Greetings:):):)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually take a brake 0f 2-3 days from poker

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Keep practicing, studying and being patient.

Review your tournaments, analyzing hands that you have doubts, analyzing your stats.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A streak of bad luck is an important stage and a lot depends on how you get through it.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Def break from poker helps , take your mind from constant losing n then come back from break n evaluate is better way

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You may stop playing some time and it help you to restart your playing understand your mistake and play with new strategies

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Taking a break, clean your mind and get back playing your best poker, is very difficult because sometimes you believe that you never walking out of the losing path, but eventually you do.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
As the word says, it is a bad streak, that will be temporary and you will win again. What needs to be maintained is the way of playing and consistency

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you're unlucky, just skip playing poker for a couple of days and come back to poker again after that, sort your hands, practice learn to play better, the most important thing is not to stand still and move forward. And there are days when you're just tired or you're unlucky then you take a break and everything gets fine