S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Plenty!!!
I just opened a video on YouTube by Gripsed and he did some poker math that I should have known from day 1.
Would have saved alot of money had i known...

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know enough either there is so much to learn it takes years of studying which is to late for me.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker is a much deeper game than many people realize and what makes it even harder is the game is always evolving. Over a year ago I really started to train to have a deeper understanding of the game. What I learned is I really don't know that much about the game.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a much deeper game than many people realize and what makes it even harder is the game is always evolving. Over a year ago I really started to train to have a deeper understanding of the game. What I learned is I really don't know that much about the game.
I agree 100%
After watching Gripsed video, I was literally humbled by how little i knew about what he was talking about

I dont know enough either there is so much to learn it takes years of studying which is to late for me.
i hope you are in good health.!?

Also Luvepoker, I really understand what you mean about the depth of the game. Seems infinite. No? I dont know,

Last edited by a moderator:
Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think basic topics to play poker and i need to learn more to improve my skills. I share this article that help you.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Plenty!!!
I just opened a video on YouTube by Gripsed and he did some poker math that I should have known from day 1.
Would have saved alot of money had i known...
Gripsed is quite good.

He explains complicated things in a regular plain manner that makes it understandable.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most important thing is to keep thinking "I don't know yet".

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gripsed is quite good.

He explains complicated things in a regular plain manner that makes it understandable.
that is exactly right Mike. I completely agree,I can understand Gripsed him.
On the other hand, Doug Polk (true genius btw) for me anyway, is difficult to fully understand

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that the best teaching we can have is to play and play and play and lose and lose and lose, one day you're winning and playing poker well and you didn't realize it. It's perfect to study about the game, but ultimately I'm convinced that practicing it makes you better. salutes

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the best teaching we can have is to play and play and play and lose and lose and lose, one day you're winning and playing poker well and you didn't realize it. It's perfect to study about the game, but ultimately I'm convinced that practicing it makes you better. salutes
Thats what happens Mauricio. If it helps you any I study betw. poker hands. Even 10 mins a day grows your game by leaps and bounds.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Really, in the first days of poker it feels like you are parachuted into the game. You get too lost when you realize that there are concepts and modes of play. I consider myself a beginner still because I don't have expressive results in poker, but I feel that I've already advanced when I see some learnings that I've acquired.