How to move to higher limit and beat the limit you play?

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I want to ask people from forum what they think and know how to move up from limit to limit and what poker player have to do(the methods of improving game!) to beat the playing limit and feel comfortable on the higher one?<3Thanks for answers!

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I want to ask people from forum what they think and know how to move up from limit to limit and what poker player have to do(the methods of improving game!) to beat the playing limit and feel comfortable on the higher one?<3Thanks for answers!
Bro, I thought about it and realized that I didn’t know the answer. Probably I need to ask those who broke through the limit, and preferably not through one.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Once you crush your limit and you get 100 buyins for the new limit i think that you can increase the buyin .

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Once you crush your limit and you get 100 buyins for the new limit i think that you can increase the buyin .

Totally agree. You know you should move up a limit when your bankroll is bulging from your winnings. Too many times people move up in limits out of frustration from poor results in a lower limit and their bankroll has almost dried up. So they push their luck, move to a higher limit and wonder why they are getting more of the same old same old.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the question? You can move up the limits by playing profitably as much as possible and meet your bankroll requirements (30buy ins)

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Just follow your heart!

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the bulging bankroll is the half answer here.Second part of the answer is time, if you move to higher limit it takes time to feel comfortable at that level, sometimes you may start to lose lot of money and you are again forced to go back to the smaller limit.Then again you bulge your bankroll and again go for the higher limit until you become comfortable and start to win regularly.Just be persistent success will come.

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I've never read this anywhere," I believe it's like this: You've defined 100 play buy-in games, so you need to win 100 buy-ins from the next limit to go up. and this form to go climbing.
example sit go from $ 0.02 $ 0.02 * 100buy-in = $ 2 The next level would be when you reach 100 buy-in of $ 0, 10.
It would look like this: $ 0.10 * 100 = $ 10 ...