How to manage a bankroll

chacaito

chacaito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon, my nickname is chacaito, and I'm here to tell you how to manage a bankroll, 2 days ago I reached 3rd place in a freeroll and won 6 dollars, but I didn't know how to manage the bankroll and today I only have 2 dollars left, I'm a bit of a novice and I just finished 5th in another freeroll and won $3.50 now I don't want to make the same mistake and want tips on managing a bankroll, P.S. spend whatever I win in the first freeroll to finish 3rd in $0.50 tournaments, and rebuying, and I didn't get anything, I think that was my mistake, I can't download a document in English because I don't know how to speak English, I only know how to speak Spanish:(

Last edited:
D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have 2 choices: play only freerolls and accumulate the first 100 dollars. Or play for buy-in and not get upset if you lose everything. Since you have too little money to call it a bankroll. When you accumulate $ 100, you will need to play only micro tournaments for 1.1 2.2 and if you are a good player, then you will be in the black. Good luck

Savantino

Savantino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ye, continue play freerolls until you reach 100, it will be a good shool you go through , and then you can gofor 1$ tourneys with alot of experience

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I play tournaments with 10% of my credit

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's difficult to manage a $3-6 bankroll. My advice is to build a bigger bankroll from freerolls, at least $100 and then start to play with your bankroll and follow the 100x buy in rule to start.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I agree that the best way is to play freerolls.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way is to play Cardschat freerolls, they have good prizes and few players.

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way is to play Cardschat freerolls, they have good prizes and few players.
its the better freeroll that you can get in and keep studying.

They say 100 tournaments to the bankroll and 50 to cash game. When you are starting without put any money you will have some difficults to reach it.

I recomend the minimum deposit of any site they have a lot of bonus and you can easilly double it

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
start by playing 25c sitngoes, if you bust your bankroll nothing you can do just grind it again by playing cardschat freeroll

F

fatimapoker22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play between 1% and 2% of my bankroll.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a bankroll rule. Its not just born in the throes of the game. Read and follow the rules.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reducing the amount of money when you move to cash games means that you should still be doing freerolls.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management