DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if it is not impossible, but you need to focus on improving the game and the rest will come alone, you better play more money, that's the idea

Nothing is impossible in this world. Just study, it's up to you.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What is the beginning bankroll. It's real easy to turn a dime into a dollar, not as easy to turn $100k into a million.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that it is quite possible to raise the bankroll 10 times a month, for this you need patience, a competent game, and of course luck. The best way to achieve this goal is to play MTT.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are too greedy, man. Why not 100x? Try to not lose all at once, for the first.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is the beginning bankroll. It's real easy to turn a dime into a dollar, not as easy to turn $100k into a million.

Of course, I'm talking in micro and low. High is another level, and I do not think there's anybody here at this level.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to increase your bankroll you can only observe discipline, play strictly on bankroll, try not to fall into tilt, read at least one book on poker, watch a training video and preferably a couple of lessons with a professional coach and the main thing without it is luck!

OneGun

OneGun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What initial bankroll, you need imet.Chto start playing poker?

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
to increase your bankroll you can only observe discipline, play strictly on bankroll, try not to fall into tilt, read at least one book on poker, watch a training video and preferably a couple of lessons with a professional coach and the main thing without it is luck!

I think it's worth Buy ins High.
Now Micro or even Low does not depend on coach to get that fact. Just immersion in studies and focus.
I speak from my own experience. It's possible.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What initial bankroll, you need imet.Chto start playing poker?

I did not quite understand your question.
But if your doubt is which Bankroll to play is around 70 ~ 100 buy in

B

boonvech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournament make me profit

Well the huge money comes with tournaments only. If you are even an average tourney player your ROI would be positive.

i just started to play cash game without basic so i loss several 100dollars very fast.

Mostly from unreasonable called then i begin to study the basic from several web pages and start to play tournaments.

How amazing !! only play with basic, no bluff, no call if not sure that my cards big enough then i make profit $200+ within few months from freerolls and small buy-in MMT.
But still no luck in cash game..

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my friend, I agree with you, but statistics of the majority of 90% of players says that they lose time very long, and only after a long time they think about their losses in poker

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The way I increase my bankroll from $0 to $100(or $500 when that is the minimum withdrawal allowed) is to play Cardschat freerolls and enter 1c/2c ring games with $4. I never enter any ring games over 5c/10c. I also play the freerolls Americas Cardroom offer every so often, like their MDS Mega Freebuy which like let you win $44 tickets and other denominations every now and then. Have won a few of those tickets then go on to turn them into real cash by playing well in the hi payout tournaments which cost nothing to get into. intertops has $100 freerolls like 3 times a week. It is small money, but over time, stuff adds up. I know 4 years in a row, I withdrew $3K from my poker prowess and I am not a winning player. I no longer waste my time keeping immaculate records since October 2017, turned over a new leaf, have nothing to prove to myself.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my friend, I agree with you, but statistics of the majority of 90% of players says that they lose time very long, and only after a long time they think about their losses in poker

They are usually beginner players who know only the strength of their hands. Nothing else. With a little study they will be aware of this subject.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
you can play spin and go o,25 if you get lucky you can go up fast and players are weak and it is very fast game so you can play a lot of them in only 1 day and there is always some promo for them

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Be skillful, be the top in you level and keep your mind cool

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is possible,you just win them all.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Would it be possible to increase your Bankroll by 10x in a month by playing Sit n go micro? How to do this?

If you were already an accomplished/winning player who has LOTS of experience in SNG's... AND if you were able to put in some SERIOUS VOLUME ... AND if you ran well while doing so... I suppose it is possible (just not very likely).
ie. could you go from $100 to $1,000 in one month?
Why don't you do the calculation yourself? Surely you know what your winrate (ROI%) is at each buyin level (or have an idea). So with some bankroll management (50 buyins) you'd need to start off at $2 level. If you're cashing at roi+15% you're making on average 30cents per game. If you're playing approx. 20 games per hour (meaning you'd be maybe 12-tabling) you'd be making $50/day if you played 8 hours non-stop and if there were that many games running (depending upon where you're playing).
IF you played 5days/week I suppose you could do it... but is +15% even attainable in 2018? Also, after a week (if able to maintain that ROI) you'd be able to move up in buyin level but inevitably your winrate would be smaller.

IF you were (are) able to do this you would already know this and wouldn't need to be asking this question here in this forum. (because you'd be able to make all of these calculations based on your past experience)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Shorter answer:No. You could try but is highly unlikely unless you're already a good player with lots of experience.
How? By playing LOTS.

Shortest answer:
No.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can and more, and you can lose the entire bankroll. It depends on the luck and ability of the player to use good hands for earnings. I studied a lot of strategies and came to the conclusion that they do not work. It's all about luck and the ability to use your hand. Where there is an opportunity to add a bluff and you can increase the bankroll.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Shorter answer:No. You could try but is highly unlikely unless you're already a good player with lots of experience.
How? By playing LOTS.

Shortest answer:
No.

I understand your suggestion and choice.
But for my own experience I already made more than $ 1,000 playing Fifty 1.5 and 3.5 in 3 months on PS and over ¢ 3500.00 Playing DON of ¢ 1 ~ 10 on MPN in 4 months.

If you have strategy, study your opponents and apply volume, it is possible yes.

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're a good player with a lot of experience it's really workable , with a good bankroll management and try always some big shots etc stick to your favourite game , play it over and over and also multi tabling is very important that give you more chances to achieve your goals , it's not easy but you need to get used of it .
Play your best game and results will come just be patient.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management