How to improve my skills on poker?

L

laurao07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys!

I want tips about how to improve my skills on poker. You guys take some time per day to study? Do you study with some especifical material, youtube channel, websites?

I’m taking some time of my day to read CC forum and the posts and discussions its helping me a lot, but I want some more material.

Thanks!

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
With a lot of study, that is essential, poker is constantly evolving and therefore you should always study.

PINOY

PINOY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always take some break and review your hand history with friend to get some input on mistake or missed opportunity to maximize you value hands

R

ruffcut68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not being good at this game has given me the motivation to study alot and get better, still have a long way to go but now have gone from a whale to break even. Next stop is profitable.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys!

I want tips about how to improve my skills on poker. You guys take some time per day to study? Do you study with some especifical material, youtube channel, websites?

I’m taking some time of my day to read CC forum and the posts and discussions its helping me a lot, but I want some more material.

Thanks!
Hey Laura!

You might enjoy my youtube channel
500+ Free Videos covering
-Cash Games
-Tournaments
-Mental Game
-Fundamentals
-Software/Tools
-Hand History Reviews
-Live Play Highlights

And More :)

It's all free and you can watch here http://youtube.com/gripsed

I recommend the playlists on the main page, the first 2 are made for beginners and intermediate players and should help you a lot!

I also have an audio book on cash games which you can get for free at http://gripsed.com/freebook

Cardschat's 30 day course which is pinned is also great too.

Start there and see where it takes you :)

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One method that helps a lot is to watch reviews commented by professionals. Because you learn from real game situations.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
watch tournaments where professional players play there you will see the most right actions on the Internet, a lot of videos and all this, but they will just change your mindset. Learn better from professional players who know a lot about what they do and by their example watching them play quickly learn how to play

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study!!

Good books, some streaming videos and coach...

And pratice...