How can I stop losing?

R

rafbam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lamisj; you can always play with gamemoney, so you don't lose real money; and here there are a lot of people plaing wrong, so maybe you can spot those guys (and girls) and learn from there mistakes. And indead the only way to learn poker is to play poker; and a lot of playing is the way to start winning.

C

christosa197

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello !

You also need a similar fate!

the time will come that you will enter and play more comfortably!

:captain:

C

Chewfulitsch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice would be to play straight up poker. Don't try fancy stuff. It seems to me you are overwhelmed by too much information. Play ABC poker and you should have a better time. Sometimes the harder we try the worse results we get. Do some free rolls where you set yourself some rules, like only play suited cards, only pairs, bluffing in position, etc...make it fun for you and this way you will isolate parts of your play instead of doing all at once. Poker has many aspects and I think that focusing on one will give you best results longterm. GL

Last edited:
M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play from a position, play from the stack, and from the hand, more rules do not exist, sometimes listen to your inner voice, because sometimes 7 2 or 10 3 a good hand. Good luck

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
keep-calm-chris-welcome-back-to-reality.jpg

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learn more and read more,improve yourself

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could give you some advice, I would tell you first not to bluff in any case, from there start to win in poker. Bet low with marginal hands, and watch enough stack's with strong hands. Remember that a strong poker hand is not a pair of AA, a strong poker hand is a three of a kind on the flop or something better. Stop all-in with AK pre-flop, play with AK to hit a monster hand on the flop. For more information, study hard.

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I still have trouble with this. I seem to be learning a lot on cc but it's almost like I'm playing worse I don't understand why.

D

dpoole71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Practice patience and especially tournaments more patience I prefer tournaments and Patience is key if you have 5 bigs left dont panic wait for good spots and try to double

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well keep learning, good usually takes a little Fret not thyself because that will not think clearly and you lose more money.

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If all suggestions fail, taking a break from poker can help too (has helped me a lot in times of stress). Zero probability of losing at the game in a literal sense as well.

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to distribute not as I dakedi nerozmislam

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ill share....

all i can tell you is what worked for me,first of all,you have to read,study AND play,its most important to play,and try to work in a few things you have learned,i will tell you this much,POSITION,is the most important thing to start with.you said you studyed some charts?well the most important chart is for starting hands.keep this chart in front of you,play freerolls and play POSITION useing this chart.you can read 2 years straight,but if your not playing useing what you read,then your pissing in the wind.i tell all new people i talk to here,read,read,read,play,play,play........its the only way to improve in my book!good luck on the felts baby!:cool:

TrillUziVert

TrillUziVert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's many things that are left to probability: skill level of players, your chance with the cards, and basic judgement. Keep trying and you'll eventually get the hang of it.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think, That you, have two options....
First, stop playing poker. Or secondly, improve everything about your game... Play hard every time... If so, you will win.....