How can I see some statistics of my playing hands?

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen some posts here with statistics ,hands played, and graphic with the money win and lost ...do you know a program that do things like that?Please let me know!I want to check my progress. ..or my fails so I can change how I play!:confused:

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
PokerTracker is one very popular software, although I don't use it myself. They have a free trial period.

But you should be aware that all poker sites doesn't look too kindly towards people who use these HUDs, so always read poker site's TOS carefully before taking any action, and If necessary ask from their support.

jumaischi

jumaischi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker is one very popular software, although I don't use it myself. They have a free trial period.

But you should be aware that all poker sites doesn't look too kindly towards people who use these HUDs, so always read poker site's TOS carefully before taking any action, and If necessary ask from their support.
so is not recommended to use those?

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
so is not recommended to use those?
Well, I do know that many who play at pokerstars do use PokerTracker but I can't really say anything about other sites. But if you track your play even at one site that should help you to learn about your game.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands