1) Deep stack tourney with more than 10 blinds
2) Turbo tournaments with less than 10 blinds

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In early positions with a deep stack, I fold pairs to fives 90% of the time. At 10% - limp. With sixes, sevens, eights and nines limp, sometimes raise. Dozens and above - raise. With 66-99 I am ready to call a raise, but only if I am against one opponent. I don't want to be in multi-pot with these hands.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I usually play with par 5s and upwards, but always being very careful, the thing with me is that I tend to follow my intuition more, that is why I say that I play them very carefully when it is from par 5 to par 8, with other major pairs ground play a little more aggressive

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ll pay (or maybe bet) up to 3x on any pp, but not with low pps if I think others yet to act will reraise. I’ll even fold mid pps if it costs to much.
But if I’m under 10bb I may shove

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With a short stack, there are many charts on how to play push-fold. For example, a push-fold by Nash. With a large stack, you can make a lot of raises, tribets are effective, you can open a lot of hands with some potential.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you play a small pocket pair in middle position at:

I go for a cheap with small pairs to see the flop. If I don't get into the set, then I fold them to a raise.:jd4::):jd4:

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i mix it up but generally :

when i am early position i limp

when i am late position i might raise

--

and then if i flop a set :

if the board is dry i will slowplay

if the board is juicy i will bet aggressively

V

valanddon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Call if the bet is not to big, and if you get trips well done.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any answer that you get will be disappointing for you. Because in the game you will never be able to repeat these situations. There are a lot of situations at the table, and you can't talk about it from an absolutely correct point of view.

Remember, the main thing at the table is to be able to read the situation, when the cards are already lying at the table. Or carefully study the opponent when bets are placed on the preflop. Sometimes, it is possible to enter the game with 2-7 and get a huge advantage on the flop. Another situation is, when you have AA and the winning percentage on the flop is less than 25%...

Players lose because they play inattentively or make very stupid mistakes, when it is absolutely not worth doing. You are playing against the opposite player, study him and minimize your mistakes at the table. Your cards are just a small tool...

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Oh I really love small pockets. And play them as a card fall)

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

1/2 20bb? 40? 60? each is different
2/ Shove

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How to play a small pocket pair in middle position at a deep stack tourney with more than 10 blinds, raise and fold to a 3 bet.

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I have to admit that I don't
play low pairs out of position.I'm afraid to play this kind of hand,I don't know what to do in the middle of the table,so I simply fold.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
call if bet is not big to see a flop to hit a set.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play as you want, only carefully and not expensive.If you get a set on the flop, the game will become more interesting))

T

tiefgang23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, here i give u some tips for MP pocketpairs
1) It depends if someone openraised, if someone already openraised and u have a small pair under 77 i would fold, and over JJ i would 3bet...... If u are the openraiser, i would only play pockets over 55+ in Midposition as an openraise.
2) i guess under 10 bigblinds it goes almost every time in, just if the ICM is in play u have to be tighter

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In a turbo tournament with 10bb I go all-in, but only if there was no action before me, if there was a raise, then I fold !!!

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I go all-in in both cases. Especially on the turbo.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
dependent on position, and if you can then see a flop cheap. Miss flop fold to action if your set mine fails and over cards are on the board and Villain(s) are betting.

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a large stack in the tournament, then you can play small pocket pairs while in the position (on the button), if you play in an early position, then when the highest cards fall out on the flop, and this will be very often, it will be very difficult for you to play a small pocket pair.
Well, if you have a short stack in the tournament and a small pocket pair has come, then everything is very simple, put all-in and hope for luck )).

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in late position I play for the stack sometimes, but more often I call on the set.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i pretty much have 3 modes with small pairs:

1. stacks are deep enough to set mine. i limp/call small raises.

2. stacks are not deep enough to set mine, but my stack is also to large to open jam/3bet jam. i fold small pairs in early and mid position. open in late position.

3. stacks are not not deep enough to set mine, but my stack is on the shorter side so i either don't want to see a flop or i want to guarantee i see all 5 cards. i open jam or 3bet jam preflop.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

at an earlier stage, if there is no aggression before me, small pairs can be viewed for cheap, if there is aggression, then fold, from a late position you can raise if only SB. BB are left

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

if no action has been taken before us:

2) All in!
1) usually minraise but what does it mean more than 10 blinds? 15-20, 25+?