2. Semi TAGs who love to slow roll

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would clarify - we play cache or tournaments? If the tournament, then at what stage of the game, the value of chips.

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would clarify - we play cache or tournaments? If the tournament, then at what stage of the game, the value of chips.

I agree with you... He must be more specific if he wants the answer

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Want to here you guys opinions on how to play against the following players:
1 .LAGs
2. Semi TAGs who love to slow roll

It is not the same thing if you play tourneys in late stage and in the beginning. And it is different if it is about cash games. We need more details.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
establish ranges for them and play against the ranges

Lerts

Lerts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Im talking about cash games
$1/$2 blinds and lets say about 50 bb starting for each

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing against a loose agressive player is my favorite type of player to play against because you just have to wait until you catch a beast hand and slow play it against the loose aggressive player. Playing against a semi tag player is a bit more difficult for me to play against. I would say that bluffing comes in handy against TAGS because most of the time they are not going to hit top pair or even a better hand and are going to fold if you bet 2x the bb. I think you have to get a TAG on a beast hand or a pre-flop all in holding aa or kk.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is a question of cache - all is easier. We have no threat to fly out of the tournament losing one or two hands. A lost stack can always be bought. Therefore, my strategy will be this:

Wait for a good hand. A really good, ready-made hand like QQ + and play decisively with it on the stack. In most cases against the Arab League, we will be ahead.

Depending on the position as we sit at the table, we can play more widely against other players. If our LAS is not enough preflop is aggressive (there are such nedol-lags). We play more widely with suited connectors, for example.