How do you play a mtt?

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Beginning tight ,game from the middle to the end with a good stack i'm more aggressive and you guys like to play how.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look for players who are very aggressive and wait till you have a good hand against them then let them hang themselves.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An MTT Strategy

With an MTT there's 3 playing styles. First is when the tournament is starting out, or whenever I get below 20BBs. It's a tight but aggressive style of play.
When I get in the 20-50BB range (or when I fall back down to it) I tend to play loose and aggressive with an extra amount of bluffing thrown in. I've got chips to spare, but not enough to win the tourney so I better get more and not blind down my stack.
Above 50BBs I tend to play very loose, but also very passive. I want to see a ton of flops without putting many chips in per flop.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that playing aggressively, you can increase your stack, but also, if you often make a bluff, you do not get to the end!

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The start of the tournament play very tight but aggressive middle of the tournament depends on the stack if a large stack is more loose.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Firstly it depands on the structure.. but tight aggresive and if the IT is a deep tournament i try to see more cheap flops with suited Ax, pairs and some suited connectors in position. Always try to play in position.

V

Vp888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like turbo mtt. Wait to 10 bb and party started

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts