how do you make a quick player profile?

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We play poker online quickly and we don't have enough time to detect players profiles
how do you recognize a TAG, NIT, LAG or Fish

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At regular tables it is easier to detect them, because you play many hands with him on the same table and at the same time.
It's simple, if you look at the number of hands that open with or out of position they are LAG, if they play only premium hands or strong hands they are NIT, if they play as they should regularly they are TIG, and the good FISH we all know, is the player He plays any hands because he likes it and depending on what happens in the showdown, you will see what he does, he can check, donk, etc.
They are usually labeled or noted.
If you have a HUD you can see in the program analysis and if the site where you play allows you to use it, how each player plays, it actually gives you statistics of how they play in each position.
Greetings:):):)

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At regular tables it is easier to detect them, because you play many hands with him on the same table and at the same time.
It's simple, if you look at the number of hands that open with or out of position they are LAG, if they play only premium hands or strong hands they are NIT, if they play as they should regularly they are TIG, and the good FISH we all know, is the player He plays any hands because he likes it and depending on what happens in the showdown, you will see what he does, he can check, donk, etc.
They are usually labeled or noted.
If you have a HUD you can see in the program analysis and if the site where you play allows you to use it, how each player plays, it actually gives you statistics of how they play in each position.
Greetings:):):)
Thank you
witch kind of tracker you advice me
Sabir

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recognise with a poker soft and indicator of player game in the programme

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is only one way. Carefully observe the game of opponents. I think it is obvious that without such observation, it is simply impossible to identify the opponent. Although it is possible that there are special programs that analyze statistics, but I do not use them.

D

Doctrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tag fish. I open up the note and hit F and close it so that I can see there's a note there and know which players to target. I used to have more complicated notes with a colour coding system, but I was overthinking things.