frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The first basic classification I make for the first when I'm playing is about the frequency that opponents plays, after agressivity and after quality. Players can be very tight or very loose, they can be very agressives or very passives, they can be bad, regulars or good players, we can abbreviate it as T (tight), L(Loose), PASS(passive), AG(agressive), REG(regular), bad is bad and good is good :)D:D:D). I make my first basic notes like this:

"29jan2018 CC freeroll TPASS"(tight passive is a bad player ever)

OR
"29JAN2018 CCwinterleague LAG REG"

OR when I have not sampling of hands enough I put more details about hands I played against villain.
"29JAN2018 CCsmc | Bubble, Blinds 5K/10K, Utg raised 2x, everybody folded, I called in BU...bla, bla, bla... I went all in on the river and he calls with J2o."

Comment about my way and about how you do that.

cube-639823_640.jpg

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. frequency - how many times he plays or fold in pre flop, flop...
2. if he just call or raise
3. if he bluffs

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1. frequency - how many times he plays or fold in pre flop, flop...
2. if he just call or raise
3. if he bluffs

Sharks bluffs and Maniacs(BAD LAGs) do it too.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The one thing I always look for, even when I'm just goofing around are players who will call down to the river with anything. First, I know to never try to bluff these players. And more importantly, I can grab a ton of chips if I just wait to be in it with a good hand with them.

O

Orman Nelson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Loose/Tight (I will add a S if extreme)2. Passive/Aggressive (will add an O if I deem the aggression to be oversized regularly)
3. A statement of any anomalies (Trappy, Protective of Blinds, Semi-bluffs, Value bets thin) with example

an example would be

LAG overly protective of blinds called 3/4 pot button raise with K7o

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tightness.bluffing frequency.
Aggressiveness
Donk= stupid player
Fish= new player
Shark= skilled player tight
Maniac= super skilled loose player
Reg.
winning player
losing player

Zasto

Zasto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fish - limp/call a lot, love to call river with anny 2 cards.
Donk - raise post flop with air , or play for stack with under pair.
Nits
Normal Reg
Aggro Reg
Bad Reg
And Wtf ?? - when i do not know is he fish, or donk, or aggro reg 😁

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good and bad,,,then play them accordingly.;)

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tend to take notice of their preflop moves based on the cards they show at the showdown, along with if they seem to get caught in a bluff or not.At a showdown, I look at the cards they have and look back to the move they made preflop to give me a frame of their preflop play with what cards.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start to pain attention in the first hand already. Then I see how they are playing. Ifthey are playing with agressivity and go all in, at the first hand, then we have 2 conclusions: He has AA or AK or A? .. or maybe He´s got nothing! Simple like this in my humild opinion. Then I see who is playing tight, and figure out the Donks and fishes. But always will have someone better than all seated by your side or with more luck than others. So I search for the Agressive Donks first, secondly for the Bluff Tight players and the one that should be the first thing to figurre out on the table is the ones who plays with quality and the luck ones which is my mistake.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fish, shark, regular, donk, nuts..

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undoubtedly, learning to read the hands of opponents in poker is quite difficult, however, nothing is impossible. Unlike strategic tricks, which require a certain technology, you need to develop your own skills to read the hands of rivals, thanks to which you can easily calculate which cards your opponent has at the moment.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I classify my opponents in the following way .... 1-) frequency: the number of hands played by the villain. 2-) Aggressiveness: if you are aggressive or passive every time you play your hands. 3-) if he is a player who makes his bets for value ... or makes many bluffs often

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Very good idea!

1. Loose/Tight (I will add a S if extreme)2. Passive/Aggressive (will add an O if I deem the aggression to be oversized regularly)
3. A statement of any anomalies (Trappy, Protective of Blinds, Semi-bluffs, Value bets thin) with example

an example would be

LAG overly protective of blinds called 3/4 pot button raise with K7o

We may know our opponents like seeing their x-rays:D:D:D. We may include all caracters of villain. Make notes is very important to improve our poker gaming, including live game.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thanks for your help

I classify my opponents in the following way .... 1-) frequency: the number of hands played by the villain. 2-) Aggressiveness: if you are aggressive or passive every time you play your hands. 3-) if he is a player who makes his bets for value ... or makes many bluffs often

I did not do this, it is about the frequence of bluffs, yeah! you added value in my game, that is +EV.