How do you build a bankroll?

W

wpompa27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the best methods you have to increase your bank?

I hope to read your advice

have a nice poker day :)

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need a more specific question from you. The question is unclear.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

If you want to increase your bank you can always rob it :unsure:

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Do you mean bankroll? Of course, the best way is to make as little loss as possible. Therefore, it would be advisable to start with freerolls and not spend your winnings immediately. Once you have built up $100, you can start investing in bigger tournaments. But of course this is only one possibility of many.

F

Forkliftgu22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your looking to increase your bankroll for very little money, I would look out for freebies, bonuses ect on your chosen site and find the best way to exploit them and you can quite quickly make a playable bankroll at micro and low stakes.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
My plan to build up my bankroll is to start off with freerolls (such as those offered by CardsChat) and then move on to tournaments or SNGs once I have 100 times the buy-in fee (ie. around $100).

W

wpompa27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you mean bankroll? Of course, the best way is to make as little loss as possible. Therefore, it would be advisable to start with freerolls and not spend your winnings immediately. Once you have built up $100, you can start investing in bigger tournaments. But of course this is only one possibility of many.
tanks, 3 day ago y get 4 place on a free roll and i get 9 dollars, y played a diferent games, whit better result on sports bet, finally i lost my 9 dollars jiji:ROFLMAO:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to increase your bankroll with no risk, my suggestion is to play freerolls, save money to build a initial bankroll and start to play micro buy in tournaments.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I Just checked i have to play tourneys until at the Max 11 $. There i beat the other people and make money over long time. More expensive levels is harder because the fishy los stakes players are away.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
80% of my cash is made up of freerolls and the rest through Sit&Go and Spin&Go

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you ask in such an unspecific way, you are almost certainly not a winning poker player yet. And then the best way to increase your poker bankroll is to save up money from a regular income outside poker like a job. The second best way is to play freerolls, as someone else already suggested.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
When you ask in such an unspecific way, you are almost certainly not a winning poker player yet. And then the best way to increase your poker bankroll is to save up money from a regular income outside poker like a job. The second best way is to play freerolls, as someone else already suggested.
I know that you understand this issue. Let's be friendlier. Instead of pointing out the incorrectness of the question, explain what a bankroll is and how it differs from a small amount that the author may have won.🙏🌺🌺🌺

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You just need to accumulate a bankroll, and only then start playing

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rule of thumb: First learn the game well. Then build a bankroll using CC member freerolls. Only enter pay tourneys that are approximately 1/10 your bankroll at any time. Cautiously, you can increase the buy in tourneys amount as you build up bankroll. If you sit at cash tables, leave if you lose 1/10 of your bankroll. Get better accurate info on the game, bankroll management from books, online, etc. set goals. be patient.

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is very hard to win tournament due to big amount of players.
Me personally increase my bank by playing spin and go at nights when there are many players and more chance to double prize.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management