How do they choose the type of game?

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I know which type of game is best for me, I'm always in doubt if I'm playing the right kind of game, Sit Go or Mtt? Hyper or Reg? Bounty or not? How to adapt?

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your question is pertinent, after all we are always in doubt if we are playing the correct format, or the one, you are doubtful that in many cases causes us to lose our focus in the game,
We should with time analyze in which games we will be comfortable and thus we can play quiet

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just choose the game that you like and which you can play well, I chose the game for myself. Bounty tournament tournaments. I like to play in such knockout tournaments; you have to find good tournaments for yourself in which you will be able to play and in which you will be comfortable or it Sit Go or Mtt, find your game and have fun and profit!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to choose the method of tests and errors. To play all forms of poker, and to look at the results, where anymore or even there is a profit, there you need to play.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do I know which type of game is best for me, I'm always in doubt if I'm playing the right kind of game, Sit Go or Mtt? Hyper or Reg? Bounty or not? How to adapt?
Start with regular speed MTT no bounty if you have patience, if you're an aggressive player, then play turbo SnG.

Top 10 Games