How to control your bankroll?

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
peoples, i don't understand how play so much poker tables (mtts) and don't broke? :eek::eek::eek:
i play low limits :confused:, but the money stay on the big hits ;) (the big 5,50. mini battle royale, big 7,50 and others) how much is the perfect bank roll to play this limits?:rolleyes: this :D:D:D

gl to all :smile:

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the bighit

when you do a big hit, how u transfer to your private account bank:D:D, and how much stay in the software? :confused::confused:

For example, if you get $ 3,000 :D:D, how much do you get :D and how much stay? :confused:

gl to all! :angel:

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think enough 50 if you are sure of yourself

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
peoples, i don't understand how play so much poker tables (mtts) and don't broke? :eek::eek::eek:
i play low limits :confused:, but the money stay on the big hits ;) (the big 5,50. mini battle royale, big 7,50 and others) how much is the perfect bank roll to play this limits?:rolleyes: this :D:D:D

gl to all :smile:

Good question, I too would like to get an answer! But I still couldn't.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not enter tournaments greater than 1% of your bank

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You want at least 50 buyins for regular speed mtt's, 75 for turbo mtt's, and 100+ for hyper turbo mtt's imo.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I suggest using bitcoin, as its fast and normally free to deposit and withdraw using this method.

I'd leave enough in the account to cover 50-100 buy in's depending on the type of mtt you play (ie. hyper/turbo/reg speed)

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As others have said, at least 50 buy ins for good bank roll management. If they are turbo or hyper the number increases to account for the higher variance.

Do some reading on bank roll management.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management