• Thread starter Salavat Kozhakhmetov
  • Start date
V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use headphones, breaks, and cigarettes to control my attitude.. once you notice tilt coming on . STOP! I know it's hard- it's really frickin hard but you will save alot of $ if you can stop yourself from tilting by leaving or taking a break.

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be emotionless. Never play too high or too low. You win a lot of money, settle down, let your heartbeat and pulse slow down before you engage. When you rage, let it subside before you join the felt.

Do I follow my own advice - sometimes, it's hard to be your own coach, realize that too. :captain:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
attitude and positive mind always bring positive things, in poker you always have to try to quickly forget any bad play

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said, music helps.

One of the things I had done when getting frustrated by losing hands I thought I had a lock on, was to put them into a calculator and see if I really was as strong as I thought. Most times, I was not nearly the lock that I thought I was and had I considered the action more, could have played the hand better. This helped me to change my thinking from, "HOW DO YOU DO THAT YOU ASSTROUT!!" to
" how could I have played that better?"

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MEDITATION, theres a reason sooo many pros are using mindset coaches. meditation literally improves everything in your life, poker game included.