How to concentrate?

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make notes, take your time, take it easy, and reduce the risk you normally take with 50%.

ahil5000

ahil5000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes you need to take breaks in the game, did not play a few days, especially if not well feel, as this will affect your game and you show the worst results, but it is a waste of money and enjoyment of the game, so it is better to abstain! Poker will always be, and you can play at any time, a few days nothing would not solve.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The consensus has always been not to play when you are sick, tired, distracted, frustrated, ect...

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker requires concentration and patience. Neither of which can be had by playing sick.

vic88888

vic88888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest most of the time the game goes my way is when I have no concentration whatsoever. Go figure.

Fratchen

Fratchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- Do not watch a TV-show or a movie during the tournament
- Listening to quiet music
- Do not answer messages on your phone while you are in a hand

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on what I have and how I am feeling will determine if I decide to play. If I am feeling a little under the weather then I will still play and fight my way through it. If, however, I'm feeling depressed for reasons away from poker then I tend to not play because those factors tend to affect my game more because it/they affect my focus versus just feeling under the weather.

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play when not feeling well etc.. the only thing I can't handle is when I'm sleepy.. gosh, it's SO hard to play with that feeling of not wanting anything else than a bed.

N

notscared0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please do not play when tired or not feeling well, only state this, I was fine two days ago, shipped 300+ profit, nxt day, not so well, and lost over half playing bad and tilting HARD

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Zloigenii...just smoke it :smokin:
Just don't play when you are not feeling good.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I am ill, I am lying in bed and drink the medicine. Health should be on 1 place

cellait

cellait

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my humble opinion we should not play when we are sick, I know this is hard ... Anyway, when we are sick nothing is good, we are impatient, nervous, tired and want to solve everything that gets in the way income and concentration. I'd rather not play. But if it is a malaise at the moment, the best thing to do is get up, wash your face, then back to the table.
Get well.

ElUsuario

ElUsuario

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I feel bad, I don't play because my game is worse :( Maybe you should rest when you feel so