How big a fish am I?

W

WGPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker stats are below and weird. I get beaten by a lot of bad beats but I find myself calling a lot at showdowns and losing too. What do these reflect and how can I improve?

WSD - 45%
WTSD - 27%
PFR - 17%
VPIP - 68%

:confused:

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your VPIP is insanely high trim your starting hand selection. Also 17% of hands are not worth a raise. It's about 6% to 11%. Your WTSD is grotesque...figure out if you are beat before the river is plenty of time. I just started using a HUD.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like you open or call a ton of hands and do nothing else post flop. By chance are you calling a bunch of people limping hands as opposed to raising. I dont think your getting beaten by beats - youre getting beaten by your preflop action RAISE MORE OPEN LESS

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to gain experience in the freeroll.:top:

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that you are leaking money the spouts with this amount of hands that is playing, that it is not possible to evaluate how you are playing these hands only with these numbers, I would say that you have to do a good session review

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play fewer hands with a smaller range, vary the range of hands depending on the position, do not use the limp.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your VIP says you play way too many hands. Now to help you try and download a good training video, wsop Academy is a good start, 25 poker tips by Daniel Negreanu poker VT is a little more advanced but very good. There is another set of videos with Annie Duke, Greg Raymer and Phil Helmuth but i cant remember the name of the videos, if someone here knows please tell him because they are a very good set of training videos.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You see you have to fold two thirds of the time with three people at that bet. Half the time with two people. They going to win thier share of showdowns too. It gets a little old when everyone doing it. So you make it a bet where it doesn't matter when you both decide to bet. It is fifty fifty. Winner gets the hooker for now. Don't worry she likes to travel and be shared. Next time your turn.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker stats are below and weird. I get beaten by a lot of bad beats but I find myself calling a lot at showdowns and losing too. What do these reflect and how can I improve?

WSD - 45%
WTSD - 27%
PFR - 17%
VPIP - 68%

:confused:

Your VPIP is WAY too high unless you are playing strictly HU. And if you are playing strictly HU then you PFR is too low.

I would say to tighten your range a ton and you will see better results pretty quickly.

If you are calling too much preflop you are probably calling too much on later streets with marginaly holdings as well.

I would just watch some poker videos on Youtube or watch some good Twitch poker streamers play and adjust your game.

Good Luck to you! :top:

JBGoode

JBGoode

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
VPIP is for sure waaaaay too high.... and with only 17 PFR.... that's all limp/call.... basicly, if I see you raise I fold.... when you limp I raise with what you would raise in your 16-17% and bet 3 small barrels to keep you in the hand when I hit.... your showdown is good, but you are losing alot of blinds just.limping and folding....

Now this doesnt show how agressive you are post flop, but I would assume based off the WSD you play fit or fold most of the time, continuing with good draws....

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your VPIP is pretty high. almost 70% of your hands. You are probably drawing too much imo