How best to learn poker from books, videos, or with a coach ?

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How best to learn poker from books, videos, or with a coach ?

I have long been interested in this question what is more effective when teaching poker? Write your vision with specific examples of how you learn yourself ?:deal:
I use all the above.

First I read books. Then I watched a lot of videos. Now I have subscription to Learn Pro Poker where Ryan Laplante is the coach. All of these things together have helped me.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good question. I think that if you have the opportunity to get the 3, books, experience and a coach, it would be the best thing that could happen to you, the 3 would help you to be successful in poker, in the end poker is the result of many experiences that you may have. in the game. Regards.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good question. I think that if you have the opportunity to get the 3, books, experience and a coach, it would be the best thing that could happen to you, the 3 would help you to be successful in poker, in the end poker is the result of many experiences that you may have. in the game. Regards.

I totally agree. That would help for sure. If I had to choose just one I would choose a coach.

M

Mirougz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally, I learn better by watching videos on YouTube or reviewing my own videos where I made mistakes. good luck to everyone��