How to become a lucrative player?

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi community! I need to be a lucrative player as soon as possible so I want to hear from experts poker players how to do so.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Brother .!! that depends on the discipline, the time to study, the constancy, the vision you have of poker in general, depends also on the country in which you are living, how expensive it can be to live where you live, how much is needed to win in order to be able to live quiet, etc. Therefore, we talked to a friend of PokerChile, which is 100% dedicated to poker, and took a different alternative to conventional to demonstrate that poker is lucrative, and that everything is going in one.!!

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Brother .!! that depends on the discipline, the time to study, the constancy, the vision you have of poker in general, depends also on the country in which you are living, how expensive it can be to live where you live, how much is needed to win in order to be able to live quiet, etc. Therefore, we talked to a friend of PokerChile, which is 100% dedicated to poker, and took a different alternative to conventional to demonstrate that poker is lucrative, and that everything is going in one.!!
Thanks for your hints!You must be a nice player on the CC tables.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To do this, you have to be patient. And one simple recipe is not here. Otherwise, everyone would be in profit. But this is simply impossible.

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
equal parts patience and aggressiveness. a little luck and you should be on your way!!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

You must adhere to proper bankroll management. See other threads for details.

If you play cash games then you must adhere to proper pot odds. Details also available on other threads.

Those are the two big points to make sure you are a winning player.

Good luck !

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the initial stage, it is worth deciding on discipline and therefore devote all attention to the direction. There are a lot of tutorials online now that you should read the basics of poker.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi community! I need to be a lucrative player as soon as possible so I want to hear from experts poker players how to do so.
Why do you need to be lucrative as soon as possible? If you're starting from scratch in both experience and bankroll, it's pretty much 100% guaranteed that starting to play poker will not get you where you want to be in the short term.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
・・・

Anyway it's to be going to be the player who can win the cash game.

When doing that, there are also no rough works for a tournament.

But if you can't do a deposit, it's a problem how it's to seem open.

I provide a cash game with useful information only about a final table or a semifinal table by the free roll.