How to act when we collide with a bad beat?

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I believe that the bad beat is part of the game, it can happen to you at any time, in my place I would not get off at any. You have to be able to maintain a sense of perspective, it will be easier to handle bad beats. Bad beats are inevitable but hey, you have to have a positive mind and something very important, keep calm.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you care more about your actions, you'll care less about bad beats, always worry about making the best decisions, and remember, you can only control your actions, you can't control what will happen, but making the best decision is the most important thing.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, you need to be able to forget your bad condition and continue playing as you played if you can't do it, you will lose a lot of chips at once I think this has happened to many

batintin

batintin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The most important thing in poker is to stay focused. When you have bad thoughts, defeat is inevitable.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Many people will get upset and complain about bad beats but forget one inportany fact, they give bad bets themselfs. WHile its never fun to suffer one, we need to remember the ones we gave out and how it balances out.

lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Until a while ago I was shocked and terrified by the bad beats.
Now, when I'm busted from a tournament but I know that I made the good choices and/or just had a bad beat, I don't feel that bad.
Of course, it's always sad, but I learned that on the long run it's more important to play well and have some bad beats than playing badly and just get lucky. I had to learn that this is also part of the game.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a bad beat, then just focus on you did the right play.
if you play bad and lose focus on correction.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You must have given someone a bad beat too. remember that.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

How to act when we collide with a bad beat?​

Act surprised and disgusted! LOL

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
We can't control those flips , one good tip is to add volume to your game if possible and you won't even notice the vast majority of them.
You will may notice those that happens in your deep runs if you are referring to tournament poker.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bad beats happen all the time . You just move on , to the next hand or tournament . Hopefully your luck will be different next time . I the bad beat caused you to go on tilt mode , just call it a day and stop playing more

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Boy, even I don't know how to deal with it yet, but what the pros say is that this is normal gameplay and we have to face it with normality. What frustrates me the most is when we are close to the bubble, because for a bad beat we lose the chance to win.