Holdem Manager help

R

Real Deal363

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK I got it set up and I am lost lol. New numbers on my playing screen? What do these mean? Anyone have yahoo mess. want to give me a hand lol?

oh yeah, almost forgot, what's the deal with the cards popping up on the table before the cards come out?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK I got it set up and I am lost lol. New numbers on my playing screen? What do these mean? Anyone have yahoo mess. want to give me a hand lol?
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/
^^^ seriously the best help that can be provided. Read a lot there before posting because 99% of your questions have been asked and answered there in accurate detail.

oh yeah, almost forgot, what's the deal with the cards popping up on the table before the cards come out?
If I understand what you're talking about, then it isn't technically "before" the cards come out it is after they came out. When a hand goes to showdown (whether everyone shows or some people muck), the software is showing you what all the down cards were. Since even hands that call and muck on the river are shown in the HH, the tool is just displaying that for you to see so you can get a quick visual update of what just happened on the previous hand in case you were following the action and/or were curious what others had. But no, it's not superuser so it isn't giving you advance view of coming cards. ;P :p

Live Dealer Holdem - Texas Holdem Poker Rules