Heres how i can help.

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest problem i believe that takes a toll on my poker playing is being to comfortable and taking the game for granted. I Began winning tourneys online from A few small MTT and a few SNG. rarely do I play cash games online for reasons not important. Ever since i became a winning player i noticed two important things. 1, is you can never stop learning how to improve your game. and 2, You are and will from time to time be your own worst enemy.
On the second one learning when to know when your believing your own BS and keeping yourself in check is super hard to learn cause it cant be taught, you gotta experience it like many lesson in poker. What do you need to work on?

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMHO you have to work on everything that is wrong with your game. DUH. But what I mean is I am constantly looking my statistics, how I played from position, how I played certain hands, etc. I try and analyze how I am playing what I am doing right and what I am doing wrong. The biggest thing I have learned is try not to adjust too many things at once. I may be working on my position play until I think I got it right then move on to the next thing I believe I need to work on.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you need to work on?
I need to slow down and think. There are times when I've worked the hand all the way to the river with good thought then something surprises me on the river and I don't re-evaluate. I seem to win small pots and lose big pots because of this mistake of not starting back at the beginning and thinking through the hand before making the final decision.