Help get rid of the error!

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all! Every time I play poker I make the same mistake. I go for big stacks with a pair of aces! It doesn't matter if they are pocket or I have one, and the second one is on the board! I lose every time with a pair of AA. Yesterday I lost two pair, and today I lost my entire stack due to a set in the middle of the tournament! I fully understand that a pair of AA can still lose! After all, it's just a couple! But the devil pulls me, but I still go all-in and lose everything! I know this mistake! Every time I tell myself - "don't go anywhere with a pair, especially with a stack smaller than your opponent!" But everything repeats over and over again... But when I start to follow the stacks, when I analyze every move and think a lot about every move, then everything starts to work out for me. Please tell me, maybe I'm just lazy? Should I quit this game? I'm just tired of the same mistakes.

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you go all in preflop your always ahead. The last couple of tournaments I played I got KK cracked 7 times in a row. It unfortunately happens and we just have to deal with it.

If it's preflop and the board is connected you sometimes have to make laydowns with these hands. It's though but it has to be done!

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you go all in preflop your always ahead. The last couple of tournaments I played I got KK cracked 7 times in a row. It unfortunately happens and we just have to deal with it.

If it's preflop and the board is connected you sometimes have to make laydowns with these hands. It's though but it has to be done!

Today my opponent went all in post flop, I remember a dry board, but in the end he hit a set and checked, I 3bet, he went all in, I called and he took my whole stack with a set of tens.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
nothing we can do, that's part of the memo, did you get the memo?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of mistake are we talking about if we have AA and 80%+ against any opponent's range of fielding?

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the fact that you were unlucky in some specific cases is, of course, sad, but this does not mean that now you need to try to play a fortune teller and guess where a set will be caught against you and where not.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello, I'm not a poker genius but pocket Aces in all inn from preflop, it's a winning hand from the beginning, then there is chance and someone with worse cards but more chips than you can win.
Second, there are too many factors once the game is opened, if you have A with a high card that goes with it is one thing, if you have A with a low card it is another, if the game is opened from the button or not, the blind, etc, etc, etc.
For example, I have a rule for myself, in big tournaments, if I have A and the other card is less than T and the blinds exceed the Big Blind x3, I throw them.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you lose a lot with AA pocket pair postflop, you may not be playing preflop aggressively enough, too many players enter the pot, and your chances of winning are severely reduced!!! It's a completely different matter if you have an ace with a weak kicker!!! I have only one piece of advice for you - don't play with a weak ace from early position!!! I think if you know your bug, then with time you will be lucky to fix it !!! Good luck !!!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remembering mistakes without a doubt is important, but just saying them is not enough. It is also necessary to write down the mistakes made when analyzing hands and attach them next to the workplace so that the list of mistakes is always in front of your eyes.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

It's a good pair, but there are days when the table doesn't help much, I've had days that I've lost a lot of duels with AA, just as there have been days that I've won a lot with 22 .

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you don't play aggressively preflop, you are less likely to win preflop, so you need to bet big to get ahead. If you're playing postflop you have to be very careful because anything can happen. Well, if you lose a pot preflop with aces, one thing I can say is that there is always a chance to lose with pocket AA, so you're in that losing percentage.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
AA always bets big before the flop, then the opponent can flop you anything!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello to all! Every time I play poker I make the same mistake. I go for big stacks with a pair of aces! It doesn't matter if they are pocket or I have one, and the second one is on the board! I lose every time with a pair of AA. Yesterday I lost two pair, and today I lost my entire stack due to a set in the middle of the tournament! I fully understand that a pair of AA can still lose! After all, it's just a couple! But the devil pulls me, but I still go all-in and lose everything! I know this mistake! Every time I tell myself - "don't go anywhere with a pair, especially with a stack smaller than your opponent!" But everything repeats over and over again... But when I start to follow the stacks, when I analyze every move and think a lot about every move, then everything starts to work out for me. Please tell me, maybe I'm just lazy? Should I quit this game? I'm just tired of the same mistakes.

Poker is made of mistakes and successes, keep in mind that no matter how much you play right, there is a chance that you won't come out a winner in that hand, there are several factors that make this happen, no matter how strong you have a hand with AA , is not a guarantee of victory, the play itself has to be well analyzed. Good luck at the tables.:)

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I go all in with AA preflop and I lose, I wont beat myself for it because it was a right call/push. But If I get beat because I called a raise or all in with A 2 o or any low kicker then I deserved it.