Help determine the opponent's hand range!

mavrulit

mavrulit

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello to all! I constantly hear about the need to somehow determine the range of opponents' hands, but I just can't figure out how to determine it! Why do this, I understand, but here's how, this is my problem! After all, no matter what position the player is in, he can go both with 2-2 and with A-A, I think so. Tell me, please, what am I doing wrong?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This is one of the most demanding skills in poker , I mean it's not something easy to put your opponent in a super narrow range and more specifically in two cards.

Through experience you will able to eliminate many combos of hands based on the position of the open raise or 3bet or flat / the value of the flop cbet / if the player cbet turn.

If you have a HUD , how loose/tight your opponent is. IMHO you can put more easily your opponent in a range if you play in some good tournaments. In micro , freerolls there is not such thing. I mean they play everything which is super exhausting for me.

I can't cover your question but I tried to write the super basic signs.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To practice determining the opening ranges of opponents, you need to find any opening charts by positions on the Internet, download the history of played hands, use specialized programs for viewing hands, select those hands that were opened at showdown and practice determining the opening range of an opponent.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands