werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello. I'd like to know from game masters if I can work over my mistakes. During the game tournament I can double the pot(bank) and enlarge it for some time more but I lose it quickly afterwards. Why does it happen so? Where am I wrong?I enter the game almost every time when cards are dealt except мусорных cards with three bets , and my style of playing suits me but I can't hold the bank

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother
If you tell it that way, I think the error is in you.
1) Doubling down on every MTT is always every player's dream. The problem with doubling down is staying high in the MTT that's much more difficult.
2) you should do this course
Here you will get information on how to play in each position, how to solve different situations in MTT or cash tables, etc.
3) You can't play every hand. That is a huge mistake, that's why you should learn about table positions, ranges, etc.
The hands in general are played by openraises 2bet 3 bet 4 bet etc, because the idea is that you play at a table against the least amount of rivals.
This would be, if you are fighting against 8 other people, you should start to disable several of them so that it is possible to finish the fight against the leader of the mob. Bruce Lee style.
4) And a fundamental thing is to control or know or learn to control your emotions.
If you are a player who pays for the emotional, out of 10 times you will lose 9.

Well brother, I can't tell you much more.
To move on, and learning.
Greetings:):):):)

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is always Evolving, and you need to Study all the Time to be Successful in the Game, A Dutch Player I watch on "Twitch" called Lex Veldhuis is a Professional Poker Player who has played in Vegas against some really big names in Poker like Phil Helmuth, Danial Negreanu, and many others, and still studies one day a week on his game play.
If you are a beginner in the Game or even if you have been playing for Years I would Recommend the Course above called "Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days" it is never too late to learn, and might even help you remember things that you have forgotten.
I did the course myself and it helped me to win my First ever Freeroll outright, and I have been playing for over 20 Years, Winning many cashes in Tournaments but never a Number one place.
I won so many 2nd places I used to call myself "The Bridesmaid" Always The Bridesmaid, never The Bride!
But thanks to that course, I have Won a few freerolls and improved my Bankroll, So it's never too late to learn.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If it serves as advice, your thinking is wrong!

You can't win a tournament in one hand, wanting to double your stack only puts you at risk.

the correct thought is to "survive" and go far.

I've won several tournaments reaching the final table being the last in chips.

think about it!

GL

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You probably played too mutch trash cards. As Negreanu says: you can't fight for everything.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that there is something psychological to say that once you expand your bankroll, you tend to lose it quickly.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm terrible at giving advice, but I can say one thing with great conviction, be patient, wait for the right moment, don't want revenge, play your game, analyze each hand, observe your opponent, recognize your mistake, stop for a while and check the what are you doing wrong. don't be ashamed or afraid to give up

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I see such a mistake in many novice players because they play strong hands, then younger pairs come out and it is difficult for players to throw off a strong hand like AK AQ and they lose a lot of chips I think right now their card will come to the turn and river and they will win and then throw it off after the river so this is a mistake either you have such a mistake or you are very clinging to one pair and pull it to the river and then the opponent has either an older pair or already 2 pairs and higher and you lose that's why you can't keep the pot

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I see such a mistake in many novice players because they play strong hands, then younger pairs come out and it is difficult for players to throw off a strong hand like AK AQ and they lose a lot of chips I think right now their card will come to the turn and river and they will win and then throw it off after the river so this is a mistake either you have such a mistake or you are very clinging to one pair and pull it to the river and then the opponent has either an older pair or already 2 pairs and higher and you lose that's why you can't keep the pot
By the way, I want to say I'm not a beginner, it's just that I changed tactics before, I played only strong hands, and now I started playing like that and got involved 😂

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
By the way, I want to say that I'm not a beginner, I just changed my tactics before, played only strong hands, but now I'm playing like this and getting involved 😂
no, I'm just saying that I often encounter such mistakes I'm not saying you're new. I'm just talking to new users and novice players such mistakes are very common, so they lose a lot of chips when they beat them and lose them very quickly

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
no, I'm just saying that I often encounter such mistakes I'm not saying you're new. I'm just talking to new users and novice players such mistakes are very common, so they lose a lot of chips when they beat them and lose them very quickly
yes, yes, I understood everything well 👌😎 I’m really sometimes ashamed to even play like that, I myself think that they think about me at the table that I’m not very reasonable 😀

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The hardest part of the game quite often is not going on tilt. If you get a bad beat, try to fold the next few hands at least (unless you get cards you just have to play)

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The hardest part of the game quite often is not going on tilt. If you get a bad beat, try to fold the next few hands at least (unless you get cards you just have to play)
by the way, yes, I do this periodically))) but now many people say that this tactic is not very good, I decided to change it

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps you often collect combinations and, if you don’t get it, you end up losing chips. You don't need to do this with big raises from your opponent. I have a tactic to survive and go further and then if the stack is small and it is pointless to raise, I pick up a good card and go all-in.

Top 10 Games