Hellmuth's black belt program

eyetrace

eyetrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This may have been a topic b4, but have you seen theese Phill Hellmuth training videos where he is trying to look all cool and gives great poker tips for black belt poker players like, "raise with the AK" and "Reraise after the flop", from the God of poker himself. The thing that bugs me is the really bad Live type. The editor is not good, the advice is for fish and donkys who haven't learned through experence yet. The guy uses a black font and the background is all black, and Phil is in all Black, you can't see it. And this guy Bill Pillmuth, or what ever his name is. The only way to make Phill Hellmuth look cool is to put him next to some over acting doof. Don't spend any cash to watch it, I'm glad I diddn't.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This may have been a topic b4, but have you seen theese Phill Hellmuth training videos where he is trying to look all cool and gives great poker tips for black belt poker players like, "raise with the AK" and "Reraise after the flop", from the God of poker himself. The thing that bugs me is the really bad Live type. The editor is not good, the advice is for fish and donkys who haven't learned through experence yet. The guy uses a black font and the background is all black, and Phil is in all Black, you can't see it. And this guy Bill Fillmaff, or what ever his name is. The only way to make Phill Hellmuth look cool is to put him next to some over acting doof. Don't spend any cash to watch it, I'm glad I diddn't.

fixed your post and dont make fun of Fillmaff he is the man!!!!

he is a worldwide champion after all, are you a world wide champion....NO I DONT THINK SO.

there is a reason he over acts, guess you didnt get it.....big suprise.

Last edited:
eyetrace

eyetrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your really ganna dis me by being annoyed by bad film producetion. I will give Hellmuth his creds, no bad poker player can win 11 wsop's, but I can get mad at bad film production. I can do way better. If Phill wants a good Pod cast I'll give his 10x better for half the cost. And I'll make Hellmuth look cool.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your really ganna dis me by being annoyed by bad film producetion. I will give Hellmuth his creds, no bad poker player can win 11 WSOP's, but I can get mad at bad film production. I can do way better. If Phill wants a good Pod cast I'll give his 10x better for half the cost. And I'll make Hellmuth look cool.

the funny thing is as much as you dis bill fillmaff he has more railers online then some of the top players online :eek:

they are made as joke videos for ENTERTAINMENT VALUE, they are made so watch and laugh and enjoy them not for learning. I like his video's, they make me laugh and enjoy poker. And im guessing he has made quite alot of money from them, I have never bought them but heck I might eventully because they are funny.

If you can do better well then do it and stop just talking smack without being able to back it up! word!

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will be the first on this topic to tell the world how much I can NOT stand Phil Hellmuth. He was good at one time, when he was younger and had some common since, and before he got big headed. He wins a few here and there here, but is one of the BIGGEST Sore Losers I have ever seen. He is SELF PROCLAIMED the "best poker player in the world". To bad he isn't close to the legends in most of our books......I think that if he wasn't so big headed he would be alright, however his on screen actions make him a joke.

And NO I'm no Pro, I'm no superstar, or Champion for that matter, but I have morals and can't stand ignorant people like this. Look at the other pro's Phil and take some tips for yourself.

T

tigertight

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
see what makes me mad about watching it is that he says play the top 10 hands of poker and you know play tight well when i see him play i see some times he makes really bad calls with bad hands on .t.v. but i just don't understand.

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crummy half of your posts must be about how you HATE hellmuth, i think we get the message by now.
Yeah thats right, what a joke he is.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont hate him, I give him total respect.

ok so he is arrogant, he cries but from what I hear he is a great person away from the table.

same thing as Tony G. , most say he is a great person away from the table. Serioulsy how can you hate someone you have never even talked to just from how he acts at the table. He is just very emotional player.

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the best NL hold em tournament player out there, with enough bracelets to give away to a football team starting eleven.
Go phil.

eyetrace

eyetrace

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The guy can play some cards, that is for sure. I just want to find another poker pro. Give me Mike "The Mouth" and give me a crappy sony single chip LCD mini DV camera. Give me an all black sound studio, or even someones living room. A wireless lav mic. Or some condencers. Let me write out a scrips about how TAG playing pays off and some community acting reject and I will give you a podcast poker training program so much better than that it would make your head spin, I know "make your head spin" is over used. But I don't want to take the time to come up with anything better. I just don't like bad video production, and I hate bad editing even more. I HATE BAD EDITING!!!!! see that's how much

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack