Have you ever coached someone?

medeiros13

medeiros13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So this is my welcome back post. I’ve been mia for a long time. I recently coached one of my buddies who was playing at Global (yes, I’ve read all the hate for that site). It was very eye opening. What you see when it’s not your money involved is amazing. Also, watching someone’s play style is also very valuable. On this day, I helped my friend take 50 bucks and turn it into 300. He hit a few big hands.....had some bad beats.....but he played solid overall and had a good day.

I took that experience and made a small deposit myself. So far, I’m doing fairly well. I feel like I’ve become a better player because of that coaching experience. It taught me some lessons that I’m using currently. I’ve found that I fold more and am more aggressive when others are being more passive

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
Happy to hear you are doing well.
I used to coach some people in my prime, however it seems, at least in cc, that they are rarely interested in doing that (now im doing not so great so looking for every opportunity).
If you would like to go through my hands and help me a bit, id appreciate that a lot!
Good Luck!