have lost a lot online

Keith_MM

Keith_MM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i m usually aggressive player and mostly play at home games but recently started playing online. Have lost quite a lot . My session is usually like i start with min. buy in since i m ultra aggressive in medium stakes i usually up like 50BB and than by the end of session i end up broke.( been happened the same thing for past 10-15 sessions)
tried playing micro stakes cant play since players there are too tight.
(i play on indian poker site)
been studying all odds and math stuff and usually try n take decisions on those basis.
any advice what i m fundamentally doing wrong before i go broke.

appreciate it.
and now for the definitive reply

post what ranges of hands you are playing from each position , what are your bet sizes like from each position , do you play 6max or FR ? how do react to 3bets with various parts of your range. do you use a HUD, why are you playing 50bb rather than 100bb. Until you give more information and post hands where you think you played well and/or badly you won't get any specific help that will help you turn your game around apart from the generic fluffy answers that you've already received.

S

samar100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks keith_mm and everyone for advice like last night was playing tight with pocket pair (6) and had just called the flop was JJ6 and raised pot one guy called and turn 3 i went all-in river 8 the guy had J8 and i was playing from button right move on my part ??? any advice

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Change tactics. Decrease Your level of aggressiveness.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Change tactics. Decrease Your level of aggressiveness.

This,

To OP, I think as long as you recognize what you are doing isn't working and looking for ways to tweak your style you will find a style that profits. The problem is sticking to your strategy and not falling off track.

bracadelija

bracadelija

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is an interesting and much can be learned but the style is your style specialty I do not know either whether I can describe it but I could not play without him. I mean you could not play by someone else's template and styles of play my game and my feeling and instinct. My advice is to try to find your own style and build upon it all the more.