freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how to be able to focus and return to study and play poker with this chaos in the world?

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how to be able to focus and return to study and play poker with this chaos in the world?

Hey Fredds1

I hope you're doing ok.

The current chaos in the world is just that. The current chaos. Try not to think of it as something extraordinary. I know it is, but you need to move on from that.

Get your head back to how things were when things were normal. If you really push your mind, its not that different really. In fact, in terms of finding time for poker studios, this is probably a great time to do just that.

Studying (anything) gets your mind focussing on that positive aspect of your life and the chaos disappears, even if temporarily.

To try and help you study poker, why not take on the CardsChat Poker Course. Its set out to be done day by day for 30 days, but you can of course do it far quicker than that if you want.

Here is the link......

https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

On top of that , there is even a promotion running where you can enter a free tournament with a chance to show off your poker skills and win some decent cash.

Heres the link for that.......

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...oker-course-promotion-freeroll-prizes-455364/

Good luck and any positive.

Bentley Boy

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just don’t have to think about it! Chaos comes and goes, and life goes on.

GIRFIED

GIRFIED

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a clear objective, and you have the desire, determination and discipline to achieve it, you do not have to worry about problems that are beyond your control, focus on the things you can control; plan goals, create schedules, have discipline ...

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know your routine, but write or put in a spreadsheet your priority tasks (study, work, family, mealtime, personal hygiene ...) you need to fit the study and the practice of poker in the vacant hours. I am sure that in the face of this global health and economic crisis, poker played according to your conditions, will even be a pleasure to help in this very stressful and sad moment for everyone.

Good luck and stay safe.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't waste your time worrying about things that are out of your control. I know it's easier said than done. Poker is hear to give you something else to occupy your mind with.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Worrying is like walking on a treadmill; it will keep you occupied, but it won't get you very far.

Now is a great time to study and play a tonne. Make the most of the situation and turn it into a positive for you and your poker career.

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, poker in the end, it ends up as a way of forgetting all this zone of coronavirus, and not stressing about it

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep on studiing and don't let the situation change your mind.
I think every thing is possible and you can manage both...
Keep studiing and poker, maybe more study than poker
but this can change from time to time. I know how you feel

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Study Study Study
There is always time for poker and always a way to carve out time to study and play. Simply live in the moment and everything else will take its course.

Saspi

Saspi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well first you should be able to enjoy the moment of studying, once you get there don't over do it or you will get exhausted.

If you don't feel like studying when the time comes, take a moment and visualize the pleasure it has given you in the past, take 5-30 mins doing something else that stimulates and wakes you up, and then go for it!

Thats what helps me with studying anything.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Everything is simple. Plan your day in advance every day. First of all, deal with issues that are a priority for you. This way, every day you will be one step closer to your goal.