Hand History Review

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, ive ran a study stream numerous times and I appreciate everyone who stops in and checks it out. Its lots of fun and I enjoy doing it when I can for you guys.

That being said I've also offered multiple times to review a CC members hand history and never once have I been taken up on it. I may not be a $55 crusher, but I've been consistently beating $11 and under MTTs for almost 2 years now and so while I am not the best player in the world, I know my way around the smaller stakes games.

What I am asking for is a CC member shoot me over a PT4 hand history of any buy in $16.50 or less, and id like to have a minimum of about 120+ hands in the history - this way we can review it live on the study stream. This whole forum is geared to players learning, growing and getting better - here's an opportunity to do just that, in real time with myself and whomever shows up in the chat. If you would like to remain anonymous - we can set up pt4 to replay as "hero" rather than your actual screen name. This site has given enough to me over the years - I would like to give something back to any members willing to put themselves in the spot light.

Don't be shy guys. You cannot improve and progress in this game without taking the time to review hands and gather perspective on what other players are doing in these spots. There's a video in my twitch library showing how to import/export pt4 hand histories and how to send them to me as well. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope we get some volunteers this time around.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys disappoint me. I don't mean this in the most offensive manner - but for a community where the focus is centered around becoming better at poker and a lot of us engaging in online play - its a shame no one wants to step forward and put in the effort to get an outside opinion on a personal hand history of their own.

Having others look into hands and histories of mine was essential to my growth and transformation as a player. As i said at the beginning of this thread - i may not be the best player in the world, but i am certainly confident in my abilities and strategies at the lower level MTTs - so that said, i feel like i have something to offer a lot of players grinding at these levels. Plus having someone actually step up from CC would just make the study stream that much more awesome!

Here is an image of my stats from ACR alone from Jan 1 2020 - Dec 30, 2020 -- and even then unfortunately there's about 8k hands missing from this report because i recently had to restore my database losing much of my December play -- i had a positive win rate from every single seat at the table. As proud as i am of these results, this is not intended as a brag -- but much more as a confidence booster to get one of you to actually step forward and shoot over a hand history for the study stream to go through!

So - in conclusion - stop messing around! Do what you came here to do and lets get better at poker together!

Attachments

• Brag2.jpg
    Brag2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 21
Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, we gave it our best shot guys - now its time to vent a little. Funny that on a site dedicated to people who love and want to improve at poker - that no one is stepping forward to improve their game. I find it pretty shameful, sad and depressing to be honest -- very disappointed in the community here. I had high expectations that someone would be willing to go the distance and to put themselves out there as i have done over several years. As many MTT hands that get posted here everyday with questions and concerns and whatnot -- I really expected someone to step up and offer a full hand history - I KNOW its possible and figured by offering and asking that someone would find the courage to take us up on it...and I guess I was wrong lol.

Its an insult to the concept this site offers, really. Its the massive problem most people "interested" in poker are facing today - they have this "i want to get better" attitude, they find free content, put in the minimal amount of work, cry when they don't make leaps and bounds worth of improvements and go onto blame all the sources they can rather than themselves. This game is not easy, to get better consistently you need to work hard at it...so once more, I had high expectations I would find at least one person interested in getting eyes on their HH. Thank you guys for letting me down.

An even bigger thanks for those who dropped by to check this thread out and read my thoughts about such a thing - as for the rest of you passing this up, im highly disappointed. As this post continues to grow older and be passed up - maybe someone will stumble upon it and decide to hit us up. Again, thanks for reading guys, I wish you no malice whatsoever, only all the best on and off the tables. Take care!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Jon. I created an export file of the last MTT, which I played today. It was a 4,5$ 36-180 man "on demand" on pokerstars. You are welcome to review that one. It has 243 hands in the history. How do I send this to you?

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Jon. I created an export file of the last MTT, which I played today. It was a 4,5$ 36-180 man "on demand" on PokerStars. You are welcome to review that one. It has 243 hands in the history. How do I send this to you?

Sorry buddy, was unaware of the response -- go to my twitch link and i have a short highlight clip video of how to send me hand histories. If it doesn't work out - then message me here and I will give you an email to send it to. I'd be happy to go over it and give you my thoughts

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If all goes well - we will be doing the HH review tonight around 7pm EST. There will be no delay so any who would participate are encouraged to ask any and all questions while we are live!

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If all goes well - we will be doing the HH review tonight around 7pm EST. There will be no delay so any who would participate are encouraged to ask any and all questions while we are live!

Well - one late night at work and it we weren't able to get the stream done. Sorry for the disappointment. We will try it again this week, probably Wednesday evening and as always, the recording will be available to watch after the live stream is over.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands