Which hand do you prefer to play post flop?

T

tourpro99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer made hands on the flop and charging the draws more than they should to call. Of course, that implies being able to recognize when the draws get in there and not paying off to make those implied odds worth it for them!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1) Both
2) AQs
3) QQ
4) A5s
5) Both

B

BatOneHat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard Choices

Of those choices I would go with QQ. Dodging A or K is tough but doable. Go for trips.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I prefer AQ, with AQ in most cases i always win.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
77 vs 9Ts
TT vs AQs
QQ vs AKs
JTs vs A5s
KQs vs ATs

Post flop i prefer 9Ts, its easy to play, just look to draws, sometimes 2 pair. 77 its like a set or nothing (ofcourse you can get a straight draw or a low board, but its not easy)
AQs, there is a lot of chance to see a A , K, Q, J on the board and if you hit nothing you can easily fold
QQ and AK its pretty balanced post flop. But if it's an A/K high flop you can lose some chips
I prefer JTs. With A5s you are looking for a flush, only. A pair of A with A5s is pretty hard to call like some streets (full ring situation). With JTs you have a lot of straight/ flush draws and sometimes some pairs
KQs post flop for me

Pre flop i prefer 77, TT, QQ, JTs and ATs
JTs because almost everytime you are going all in pre its against an A, so with A5 you are going to be dominated several times

77 vs 9Ts - 50,16%
TT vs AQs - 54,14%
QQ vs AKs - 53,19%
JTs vs A5s - 45,51%
KQs vs ATs - 40,95%

After checking the equity on equilab, I prefer TT against AQs

C

Carlloss

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KQs definitely. This my favorite hand. Unfortunately I credit her with too much strength and I usually end up screwing up mr. haha ha

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AKs is always nice to play postflop, it blocks most of the hands that have you dominated AA and KK. you flip against any other monster and dominate the odd AQ AJ KQs. If the flop is horrible it's easy to get away from.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think that once we are in the post-flop stage ... it will depend more on the ability we have to read our opponents than what hand we have ..... however in "JTs vs A5s" I prefer the JTs ..... this hand fascinates me .... it eventually allows you to do different projects ...!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would probably choose QQ.
In my opinion, such a hand in this case gives me the best chance. But I certainly do not have much experience, so I may be wrong.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every hand you posted, the first or left one…the Kq or At is pretty close tho

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Don't know why, but I like KQs too. And I have good experiences with this combination. But i play it tight. No too much risk.

P

pwalker4201977

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like pocket QQ’s, I just seem to have good luck with the ladies

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands