Hand Analyzer

B

bmorri3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, there! Noob here. Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find it.

I've been downloading my hand history from Ignition, but I don't know what software to use to analyze them. Are there any free hand analyzers? I'm not rolling enough to spend $$$ on software, yet.

I've downloaded hand2note and can't figure out how to use it, if it's even possible.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres no free ones but theres a bunch that give 30 day trials...try poker copilot. Also use pokerstove

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, there! Noob here. Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find it.

I've been downloading my hand history from Ignition, but I don't know what software to use to analyze them. Are there any free hand analyzers? I'm not rolling enough to spend $$$ on software, yet.

I've downloaded hand2note and can't figure out how to use it, if it's even possible.

There is a sub-forum for Poker Software & Tools. Scan that forum, and you will find a lot about what is available. AFAIK, ignition is not supported in a lot of the software, even commercial applications. And yes, this question has been asked before.

For the free software, you are going to get what you pay for or less. A lot of projects I have found out there are out of date and/or abandoned for a couple of years or more.

With Hand2Note you need to run your hand history through a converter before you can analyze it. And according to the H2N forums, a converter does not exist yet. There is one project on GitHub that has the hand history schemas for Ignition and schemas for the rooms that H2N supports (pokerstars, partypoker, etc.). So theoretically someone could develop a converter.

sissto

sissto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind when using 3rd party tools that some of them are prohibited by terms of services of some poker websites! :)

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually created a hand analyser myself for two reasons 1 i do not want to give money and 2 i dont know which is banned for pokerstars. So i created a python program when you run it in the folder with hand history you can extract hands by tournament/cash if they are suited particular holding ax,etc also you can select minimum pot and it will print all hands you played bigger than this pot and also it removes almost all hands folded preflop. And hand analysing from boring became fun. It works only for pokerstars because i play only there.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually created a hand analyser myself for two reasons 1 i do not want to give money and 2 i dont know which is banned for pokerstars. So i created a python program when you run it in the folder with hand history you can extract hands by tournament/cash if they are suited particular holding ax,etc also you can select minimum pot and it will print all hands you played bigger than this pot and also it removes almost all hands folded preflop. And hand analysing from boring became fun. It works only for pokerstars because i play only there.

A Python coder, cool! Do you have that script published anywhere, like on GitHub maybe?

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello i am still testing it and at the end of this month will make youtube video on it and publish it on git and will post here. Also i will publish and simple bankroll script that you can track your results on different games cash mtt husng spingo.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These will be free to anyone of course

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello i am still testing it and at the end of this month will make youtube video on it and publish it on git and will post here. Also i will publish and simple bankroll script that you can track your results on different games cash mtt husng spingo.

Cool. Can you PM me when you get that published on GitHub? I would be interested in looking at the code. I am looking into developing something similar, except using javascript.

BTW, I came across two Python scripts for a hand analyzers on GitHub. Specifically, they use PyQt5. If that is of interest to you, here are the repository links:

https://github.com/philroberts/FPDB-for-OSX

https://github.com/ChazDazzle/fpdb-chaz

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, i do not have gui yet, only console, will take a look at it and will let you know when i am ready. After that there will be launch of my new project poker training software you vs bots heads up spin go cash and mtt... But this will be lifetime project i guess :)

B

bmorri3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep in mind when using 3rd party tools that some of them are prohibited by terms of services of some poker websites! :)

Thanks for the reminder. Right now, I'm just wanting to analyze my stats after the fact, not in real time.

bombardinho

bombardinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I can offer a recipe in this situation. So as you just start the way to the poker world, you do not have to use specialized programs to analyze your game. For starters, you can use any replayer hands to analyze the most difficult moments. In addition to this, use the program Equilab to calculate the equity of the hands. With the accumulation of knowledge and experience, you can switch to more professional tools:cool:

H

Hentscma

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When Do You ussualy have an all in?

X

xtopxpinx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, i do not have gui yet, only console, will take a look at it and will let you know when i am ready. After that there will be launch of my new project poker training software you vs bots heads up spin go cash and mtt... But this will be lifetime project i guess :)

Hey there just joined the board so I couldn't PM you until I post like 15 times.. anyway.. i wondered if any updates >? Get it working?

Thanks!

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have it now but it works only for pokerstars because I do not have any hand histories from other sites to do it. It is free send me a private message as this chat is forbidden to post links to github. I am also working and close to finish on a poker simulation tool.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there just joined the board so I couldn't PM you until I post like 15 times.. anyway.. i wondered if any updates >? Get it working?

Thanks!
Send me a PM with your email and will send it to you

X

xtopxpinx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Send me a PM with your email and will send it to you

Sorry it won't let me since i'm new :

"Sorry, You should have 15 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 1 posts, But you can still able to send PM to staff
The Admin."

it's just my username on this form at g m a i l

thanks!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands