diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It is very true what you say since most people avoid admitting that they made a mistake, which is a fatal mistake since not admitting that mistake could never improve

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not quite agree with you!!!! For every good hand is a better hand, so-called bad beat !!!!!!!!!! and there's no escape!!!!

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friends will cherish as long as you you're out of luck! I had more than 99% to win and eventually lost! As long as you and will continue to think so! This is a mistake! This poker with even a small chance you can win! I did not once won with 72 and 94 AA, which lost count! The biggest mistake is not to admit their mistakes! As long as you do not do your game will be at the same level! If you want to achieve something then it will learn how to find errors in your game! And try to fix them!
mainly persons biggest mistake is over-valued to their strength and chances! And looking for the extreme and this is luck! Good luck to you my friends!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well , mistakes are made all the time and sb needs to focus and study the errors , the leaks he has in his game sessions . I always see mistakes in my gameplay on cashgames , unfortunatelly , and always try to analyse them , but I have the bad habit to do this during a session , which sometimes frustrates me (I try to change it and do it at the end or at a different day ) .

But the facto luck is there , when we speak , as sb said , for tournaments (or hyper turbo sng ) , on these tours there's a lot of variance so even if sb makes no mistake , you still have to pass some coinfips and some blind fight etc.
But I agree , the mistakes is the more critical point sb has to correct and pay attention to .

G

gcurtis98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very well said antonis. I fully agree.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks to my efforts! But without faith it for good luck! I have to improve my game every day! And do not stop! Patience and hard work is what I need!

Anki_KB

Anki_KB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often encounter in poker with terms such as lucky!He won because he was lucky!It is not true! you are afraid to admit to myself that you have bugs!It is human nature to make mistakes!Best one who made fewer mistakes!In order to understand this you need time!When it comes time to read my article!
Spend half an hour every day to look at your mistakes!Every day, half an hour and every day fewer mistakes!And you will be better!It's simple! half an hour each day!

Poker is part luck and part skill in reading the propabillities and and reading people and a lot of strategy.

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often encounter in poker with terms such as lucky!He won because he was lucky!It is not true! you are afraid to admit to myself that you have bugs!It is human nature to make mistakes!Best one who made fewer mistakes!In order to understand this you need time!When it comes time to read my article!
Spend half an hour every day to look at your mistakes!Every day, half an hour and every day fewer mistakes!And you will be better!It's simple! half an hour each day!

It is said great!

I want to take as plan and execute it.
Thank you!

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were to fold that situation I would be losing more money over time than winning, so I would make that call again, because the law of infinite numbers states that the larger the sample their is, the closer the actual results will be to the theoretical results. When they hit that miniscule chance, they were lucky and well that's poker.

Wow that is very nice said. I agree 100%