Group learning?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there any small groups of players that are about the same skill level that get together on Facebook messenger or other group chat methods to discuss poker strategy?

Have been looking into different ways to study and this is a highly recommended way. These forums are a great way to start, but looking for something a little smaller with people that have similar skills and goals.

Are there groups like that, that have started from cards chat members?

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many. What game type are you looking for?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many. What game type are you looking for?

Small stakes NLHE MTTs. You mean there are many here on cards chat or just in general?

Not being able to play live is really limiting my poker conversation and I'm sure I'm starting to drive my lady crazy trying to explain stuff to her.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general. But one good group on Facebook I know is this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1720226924857333/

Thanks for the link I'll check it out. Not a big Facebook user so didn't think to look there.

Groups are bigger now so i guess what I'm looking for is more like a circle. A smaller group that interact a little more closely and regularly. I've read a few articles on it and they refer to it as "finding your pack".

This was a lot easier when I frequented poker rooms but not as easy for me in the online universe.