The greatest mastery

J

Jerlim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The science behind our wonderful and unpredictable game starts with probabilities and this is no secret, the game is not defined only with numbers, but also with interpersonal intelligence, hence its name. Poker challenges your mathematical ability, your reading about other people, your luck. But the hardest, most imposing and most recurrent test is the emotional duel with yourself, the moments you have to fold with great hands, the moments that you have to clear your mind even under pressure, the moments of finally overcoming tilt, in my opinion this is the pinnacle of the greatest mastery in poker, do you agree?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In general, I agree with you. The psychological aspect plays a very important role in this game.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's the same with all competitive endeavors. The psychological aspect is important and the one that is not most easily practiced or memorized.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have always played better with a clear mind.. Its much worse with distractions, worries, etc

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But the hardest, most imposing and most recurrent test is the emotional duel with yourself...

Fighting with yourself, well said, you need to drop all emotions and turn into a pure mind😏 This is not real, psychology should be used against others, because poker is a game for people, not bots.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Damn that title ... I already though it's about greatest mystery or whatever ...

Never mind then :unsure: