Great learning opportunities

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I am always on the lookout for good poker study material through audio books, podcasts, and YouTube. So YouTube has a series called Inside the mind of a pro. It’s during the wsop and it’s really a great series that I recommend to sharpen your game for those needing new study material. Good luck everyone!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am always on the lookout for good poker study material through audio books, podcasts, and YouTube. So YouTube has a series called Inside the mind of a pro. It’s during the WSOP and it’s really a great series that I recommend to sharpen your game for those needing new study material. Good luck everyone!
Are you subscribed to our CardsChat YouTube channel?
If not, be sure to subscribe, there is also a lot of interesting and useful content there.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, it's cool, of course, to search for materials on YouTube and learn from them, but now there are poker schools that are divided all over the world and teach everyone there differently in different schools, probably if you love poker materials so much you should go to poker school and study there I think if you have a lot of time this is exactly what you need

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the recommendation, I recommend 10 for 10 Jacobsen.;):D:cool:

Emanuel035574

Emanuel035574

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Another good opportunity to raise the bank, which I recommend are spin goes, since not long ago they updated the prizes and, for example, before you played one of 0.25 and the usual or profitable thing was for 0.75 to maintain a good average of 3 to 1, but now it is also very common for prizes of $1, that is, 4 to 1 and so in proportion to the spin go entry you play, I hope it's a good fact greetings!