Good afternoon does anyone here know how to play razz?

crpssyuri

crpssyuri

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is a game that sometimes makes people very angry. and very complicated to play who likes to comment.:mad:

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes it is all low card if you pair a low card your hand is no good

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes,it`s my game.I had so many final razz tables, but for my sorrow razz is not popular.

gambit1983

gambit1983

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you asking for tips to play? Google a guide or YouTube it’s not hard...it’s just a game of low

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
razz

Yes I love this game! To bad more people don't play it and sad to say it is not offered on any poker sites that I play on. Great fun to play besides the standard Holdem

GL to ya! :D

S

StackingZChipz209

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
razz

Only razz I have ever tried was a RAZZMATAZZ from Jamba Juice it was delicious :D

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
it is a game that sometimes makes people very angry. and very complicated to play who likes to comment.:mad:

Razz along with Stud Hi/Lo are my favourite games. I've always said (tongue in cheek of course), that the software is not as developed.:D

Cardschat is currently running the Decathlon Series from the Home Games section on pokerstars. Most of the ten games are non Holdem. There is a Stud Hi/Lo game at the end of the month and a Razz game next month. You might like to check it out. It's free to enter.

1. Our Events
2. Cardschat Special Events & Buy-in
3. Cardschat Decathlon Series August-September 2020
4. Follow the instructions to enter. If you have any problems report back here and I or someone will help.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hello big. Good night. I don't know what razz means, but I imagine it is a more aggressive game compared to the others, I don't like those styles, I always look for more balanced and studied games.