ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I feel like I'm getting better and better at poker. That makes me very happy and I want to continue with the idea of being able to become a good player.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are on the right path
Just keep grinding and study and you will be a good player

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is essential to try to improve, accept the weak points and improve on that, the results will come and at that moment one knows that the path traveled is very beautiful

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its allways good when u end up ure grind u take a look on the toughs spots,so i see my misstakes and can make it the next time betther.
And discuss with hard decissions with other Players.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I feel like I'm getting better and better at poker. That makes me very happy and I want to continue with the idea of being able to become a good player.
Excellent news!

Stay focused and good luck at the tables.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
very good :), I'm glad for you :), I hope that soon you will have a result that will propel you very high :)

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more you play the better you should become if your serious about it. Learning strategies and other techniques is important to improving, I wish you great success in your abilities

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I wish you patience and discipline on your way:)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Just remember that poker can be humbling at times.

What I mean is once you think you have it "figured out" you will go on a bad run to remind you that you can't have it all figured out. ;)

It's accepting the flow of results that makes a player great (while always improving one's game). :)