Game volume

S

spartano745

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, my question is, does playing many poker hands help to be consistent in the game? How many hands per month should be played?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi,

of course playing more hands per day, per week, per month makes you a better players. Of course theory and learning stuff outside the tables is important, but practice is in my opinion a little more important. You can't be a good poker player without playing. So yes. Playing many poker hands makes you a better player, because you can meet many poker situations which theory will never learn you. It's like in real life. You can have big knowledge about some thing, but if you don't practice it, it's just useless.

How many hands per month should be played? there is no answer for that. The more, the better. I would say minimum 50k hands per month it's ok number if you treat it as a serious game.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more you play hands - the more experience...
playing on different sites - you become stronger...))
good luck and victories in the game..))

S

spartano745

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the law of large numbers says that playing more, will lead to winning in the game. Is it like that?

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on your time but you always have to think that the practice makes the master and as it says negreanu if you are the number 8 in the world and you feel against the 7 best you will not have it easy noc deals with how many games you play, if not that you play with a quality poker luck greetings:captain:

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, my question is, does playing many poker hands help to be consistent in the game? How many hands per month should be played?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

This has to do with the balance in your life. What poker is too you will define how often you play. The reason I preface with this is because, jamming as many hands as you can without getting anything out of these hands will not lead to the result you are trying to accomplish. You can play thousands of hands a day and play them incorrectly and learn nothing. Just cost yourself money that never had to be lost.

The best way to go about it is find your time to play poker. Whatever that is to you. During that time track everything, remember hands that cause you trouble and work on those spots until you understand why you lost. With this you will only get in the amount of hands that is comfortable for you in your situation based around your life.

Some players put in more volume than others, because they are beating the game, and therefore obviously you would want more volume because it means more profit. However, most players are losing in the game so more play will actually mean higher losses. It's also important to understand that the quality of the games you play is more important than the quantity, again unless you are able to hold a good winrate at a higher volume of games.

I hope this helps. I feel like I didn't get everything out quite the way I wanted to say it, but hopefully the point gets across.

Top 10 Games