Gambling addiction or excessive excitement.

Aleks75

Aleks75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!:hello:
When playing, we want to win and get more winnings.:boxing:On the stream, GG received a ticket for a freeroll,after playing it, he received$10.Then, playing spin 6max for$ 3, I got a multiplier of *200 ,the pot came out at $ 600-after winning it, I got $ 240.:icon_cheePlaying further, I lowered the bankroll to$100.I played 3max spin and got a multiplier of *5, winning it received $ 500.:icon_cheeAgain, playing for$ 5, I reduced my bankroll to$200.I played for the last $ 200, got a multiplier of*10,lost it with AA against a set of 2.:pcguru::banghead:It's a shame,but everything is predictable((.Is it possible to limit your ABI to$5 in the rooms through settings or support?:shot:

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know by myself that you should learn to control your emotions and a continuous desire to take risks and increase your bankroll by playing high bitcoins without proper bankroll management, until you can control yourself, believe me, no restrictions can help. Just turn off the internet as an option:)

A

adjacentcape1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The largest difference that I find between gambling addiction and excitement, is the negative impact on your daily lifestyle. For example, many parents are very addicted to their phones, and instead of playing with their children at parks, you will see them staring at their screens while their child is trying to show them their new discoveries and insights. If playing poker too much feels like a roadblock from living properly, than maybe it is time to quit. Another benchmark you can use is to see if you can live without poker for over a week. Usually, addicts aren't able to break their habits easily for an extended period of time, and if that is the case, then getting support and help will be a game changer.

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not aware if you can set a limit to ABI, but most sites give you the option to limit monthly deposits. That at least gives limits how much you spend on the game.

If you're blowing through your winnings playing at higher stakes due to a lucky win that's a different problem entirely. If you're playing very swingy games (spins MTTs etc) it helps to grind out more volume to establish yourself as a winning player before moving up in stakes. If you're a losing player on average and just like winning big sometimes, but also burns all the winnings trying to immediately play higher stakes you're better of just withdrawing your winnings and continue playing the small games.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you need settings to control your play, perhaps there are better things to do with your time. I read one of the responses questioning whether it is addiction or excitement . . . you can call this type of behavior whatever you want, but the end result will always be the same -- trouble.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excitement can lead to excessive risk and its easy to lose money. Calculated risk with favorable odds might not be exciting, but its healthy for Bankroll.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your question made me laugh.

I use a laptop with no peripheral mouse, so I don't have that problem. Using a laptop with the integrated mouse would solve your problem. But if you think that throwing a laptop is still a possibility ....

Nevermind, bad idea! stick with the mice....

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to plan ahead so that you don't get into that kind of excitement.
Bankroll management. etc...

A

AcacioViegas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is extremely important that you manage your bankroll, otherwise, there will come a time when the problems arising from this lack of management can swallow you!!!

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling