Fundamental strategies

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It might be a good idea to say that you only play when you have 2 high cards. A,K,Q,J,T only.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It might be a good idea to say that you only play when you have 2 high cards. A,K,Q,J,T only.
It might be a good strategy, how have you been doing?
Are you getting the expected results?

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What are the fundamental strategies in poker?
To apply any fundamental in poker, get in mind the David Sklansky's 'fundamental theorem of poker', in face a too many variations and incomplete information.
Although is written in clear words, Sklansky thought based in mathematical reasoning.
Here it is:
"Every time you play a hand differently from the way you would have played it if you could see all your opponents' cards, they gain; and every time you play your hand the same way you would have played it if you could see all their cards, they lose. Conversely, every time opponents play their hands differently from the way they would have if they could see all your cards, you gain; and every time they play their hands the same way they would have played if they could see all your cards, you lose.".

Bear in mind the above is suitably good in heads-up, for multi-way pots apply the Morton's theorem. Look it up.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To apply any fundamental in poker, get in mind the David Sklansky's 'fundamental theorem of poker', in face a too many variations and incomplete information.
Although is written in clear words, Sklansky thought based in mathematical reasoning.
Here it is:
"Every time you play a hand differently from the way you would have played it if you could see all your opponents' cards, they gain; and every time you play your hand the same way you would have played it if you could see all their cards, they lose. Conversely, every time opponents play their hands differently from the way they would have if they could see all your cards, you gain; and every time they play their hands the same way they would have played if they could see all your cards, you lose.".

Bear in mind the above is suitably good in heads-up, for multi-way pots apply the Morton's theorem. Look it up.

I learned a lot from your publication, let's think.

In heads up, great fortunes are divided, I understand through your publication how important it is to beat the opponent in heads up.

Thank you very much for your contribution, it is something extremely fundamental that I will carry with me until my peak.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
patience is the most important thing in poker, learn patience and you will win

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I learned a lot from your publication, let's think.

In heads up, great fortunes are divided, I understand through your publication how important it is to beat the opponent in heads up.

Thank you very much for your contribution, it is something extremely fundamental that I will carry with me until my peak.
Than you!:)

MTT Database Review

MTT Database Review

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CZ
Chips
Get called by worse hands, fold out better hands.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Also remember about power of mind. You can change cards which has been dealt to you with it. Oh no, probably not, this must be bullshit.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Isn't too late for such questions?
I know a lot about fundamentals.

But I want to know how other people think, I believe that we can always learn more and more, the world is constantly changing, I believe that I can learn more and more every day..

My good friend.