millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I was very surprised ..... I think I'm not the only one who got into this situation ....

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

Great situation, as long as you are the one with the full house.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I was very surprised ..... I think I'm not the only one who got into this situation ....
Sure surprising when you don't read the rules of short deck. It's a crazy game !
I recommend the Triton Poker series , mostly held in Macau. Many of the best Pros play this game
Tom Dwan actually loves this game so much He moved to Macau ^^
Definetly enjoyable and educational to watch

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
the mail has arrived ! I would better keep silent....

I have no words....
Hello Vitali,

Thank you for contacting us, my name is Francisco and it's a pleasure to assist you today.

After a careful review of your account i can see that you were playing a 6+ Hold'em event.

When playing 6+ Hold'em, remember that hand rankings don't work exactly the same as in Texas Hold'em:

- Flushes beat full houses.
- The lowest possible straight is A,6,7,8,9.
- All other hand rankings remain the same.

Since the total number of cards in the deck is reduced from 52 to 36, we've adjusted hand rankings to reflect the new mathematical probability of hitting each one of them.

Last edited:
G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
the mail has arrived ! I would better keep silent....

I have no words....
Hello Vitali,

Thank you for contacting us, my name is Francisco and it's a pleasure to assist you today.

After a careful review of your account i can see that you were playing a 6+ Hold'em event.

When playing 6+ Hold'em, remember that hand rankings don't work exactly the same as in Texas Hold'em:

- Flushes beat full houses.
- The lowest possible straight is A,6,7,8,9.
- All other hand rankings remain the same.

Since the total number of cards in the deck is reduced from 52 to 36, we've adjusted hand rankings to reflect the new mathematical probability of hitting each one of them.
Told you 😅😁

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Good robbery they did you!! It's to get angry

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
people who play these tournaments always think the rules stay the same after they read them, but this is usually done after they lose the hand and then understand, but I never thought there would be people who would also write support to find out this:I CAN'T: this is where you surprised me:Roflmao:

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
people who play these tournaments always think the rules stay the same after they read them, but this is usually done after they lose the hand and then understand, but I never thought there would be people who would also write support to find out this:I CAN'T: this is where you surprised me:Roflmao:
This is the first time I hear about poker with a short deck! If I knew the rule, I wouldn't write to tech support....

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This is the first time I've heard of short deck poker! If I knew the rule, I wouldn't write to tech support...
It's okay, everything comes with experience, we all didn't know about poker and so on, after we all learn and learn the main thing, you now know you're no older

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's okay, everything comes with experience, we all didn't know about poker and so on, after we all learn and learn the main thing, you now know you're no older
now I know ! I think this topic will also be useful to someone !!!

Full Flush Poker