Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes.

Simply put: 3 Queens is better than 3 Fives even if both hands are called full houses

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s right. The value of the three of a kind part of the full house is used to determine the higher hand. In your case it would be Queens full beating Fives full.

You may hear folks refer to a full house as “Queens over”. In this case Queens over Twos. Whereas two pair would be called “Queens up”. …the more you know!

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi!

Player 1
5d 5c

Player 2
Qd 2h

3d 5s Qs Qc 2h

Does that mean Player 2 wins with their full house? Thanks, Archie
I dont want to sound like a dick, but if you dont know that qqq22 beats 555qq I hope you are not playing for money. You need to get a better understanding of the game before you risk money. So at least asking this question was good on your part.

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont want to sound like a dick, but if you dont know that qqq22 beats 555qq I hope you are not playing for money. You need to get a better understanding of the game before you risk money. So at least asking this question was good on your part.

I imagine he's either really new to the game or really young. This is a pretty safe place to ask even the most basic of questions.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I imagine he's either really new to the game or really young. This is a pretty safe place to ask even the most basic of questions.
Like i said i didnt want to sound like a dick but i probably did. thats why i said at the end that is was good that he ask. to learn you must not be afraid to ask questions.