frustrated

graziosi

graziosi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's poker. It happens to all of us. Just play your best and play when things are on the up and up.

H

Hotkiller102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to live with that. When you have k-j and 2 people raise big you have to fold. When the flop comes k-j-j and you have a full house it's too bad. Can't always win right?

E

Edgar Leyva

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree "the patience is the key sometimes" , alot of time works but sometimes the patience get u involved in shortstack , other times u have to know how much to raise a good hand , if somebody catch u with crap vs a good hand try to not get tilt or the rest of ur chips will be easy to eat

A

Aldwin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very expensive and not too smart to see all flops, but it's the only way you'll never get frustrated when your worse hand hits the flop. You should not want todo this, unless you have too much money (in that way you could share it with me HAHAHA)...

J

James0301

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally understand where you are comming from. It seems like when ever I have 4-9 os guess what the flop is 4 9 9 or when I fold a 8-j os yep 9 10 Q. But I am slowly learning that, even if that is the flop. You folding your cards at the start is usually the best play. Lol I cant count how many times Ive decided Im gonna play the anyway.. then you get jack squat haha. I guess thats just the luck of the cards.

fothizz

fothizz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is a game of patients and you must have a clear mind and alot of time on hand in order to play realy well. sure you will fold draws sometimes and somedays you might more than others. from my experience though its better to be safe and fold then to call and bust.

M

Macbeth33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have got to learn to be decision oriented and not results oriented if you want to be a winning player. You can't control what comes on the community, you can only control making profitable plays.

robertmcpokster

robertmcpokster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know what you mean iv had days like that ,to tell you the truth iv had weeks like that but you cannot play poker wen uyour gettin pissed , i know i cant i make bad call bad raises and bad folds too lol i learned to just shut off the computer and walk away its not worth playin when you keep gettin delt the crap .

you cannot change the cards your delt just the way you play them RANDY PAUSCH

W

wooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i fold 90% of my hands and sometimes you see a band turn good after
but it dosnt mean that you sould play 7 3 next time just becos you folded and 773 came up in the flop this time
good players fold a lot
its part of the game

S

Sk8surf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ya for sure we have all been there everytime you lay down hand it hits lol,
but sticken too your game plan, you layd that hand down for reason ! if it was that Good of hand you would Raise it not Fold it ! i think it is what makes a good player and keeps you in the game longer, diseplene, lol if i spelled that right & more of chance to cash , cause thats where you want too be in the cash, not on the Rail lol just cause its suited doesnt mean its good lol