Freeroll wins

C

Ccolvy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the best strategy for free rolls do you go big or go home or bide your time if I have a winnable hand I'm going all in depending what the pot value is

boo_maju

boo_maju

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the games freeroll, you choose several types of players ... I prefer to play very tight until I get close to the bubble, so I play more aggressive. Not that this is a winning form. :D:D

gabito_117

gabito_117

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

Does anybody know the pasword

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won´t tell my strategy but you can find many articles online that can help you to play better. Study hard, do your Poker homework and you will see your game increase.
I won one time the 100 dollars cardschat freeroll on poker stars, 4 times second place and many many Final tables. Lucky ? No, Poker skills took me there.
Cheers,
M.D.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very hard to play freerolls. It’s extremely rare that a good pocket pair comes, so as a rule you very often fly out of the game.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello, in my case the best way is to wait the first few minutes of the bullfight for the donks to throw all in in most of the hands, to remove them at the beginning and wait for very strong hands to be able to accumulate chips and then gradually control the game calmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a freeroll, it’s more likely to fly out with a good pair than with a garbage hand. A pair above TT is difficult to throw off in response to an all-in.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Master freeroller

Play your best, at all times. Be as aggressive as possible at all times,and always remember play your strong hands. And your weak hands strong. good luck and as always have fun. Live love laugh learn create and teach

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
more you practise in playing poker more chance for you to win or at least to reach final table in freeroll. Do not be afraid to try many of strategies (especialy in freerolls it's free to try and dcrew up :D)

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is no universal strategy for freerolls. For example, the same tactic cannot apply to the CardsChat Bet-at-home € 200T Freeroll, which has 30-40 participants and a prize pool of € 200, as to some pokerstars freeroll satellite where 3-4 thousand players try to grab one of a pair of tickets from a prize fund. The first one is played seriously from the beginning and the second only after the add-on, at the late stage of the tournament, begins to resemble poker. These are just two extreme examples, and of course there are more moderate ones. The player has to analyze all the circumstances and on that basis creates his own strategy, which can even change during the tournament, as circumstances change.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is the game many consider the freeroll difficult task ?! MTT game itself is very zanyatie-- dispersion but in the freeroll very much (due to lack of payment) weak players so under certain skills you are always in the middle will be more likely to fall in the money! But there is bad news prize will small!

D

dewey_cantu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think that things change because not all your hands are going to win, even if you have pocket aces can still be beat,so it's best to limit your stack even if you win a little at a time winning some is better than nothing

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i may be wrong but i think that you can play agressive in the start and
as you grow yr stacks be more tight
what you think?
rgds

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

the truth is that playing it as it should is impossible, nobody respects the stakes no matter how big they are in most freerolls, it is costing me to adapt, but the strategy I am following is to play few hands, the strongest practically and take the best decision at the moment, try to bend quickly and there play a little more, but basically tight aggressive