Free Resources?

N

Needleburst3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I am fairly new to poker, have been having success in freeroll tournaments recently. Curious if there is anywhere I can find resources on GTO and playing Preflop/Postflop in Tournaments as a shortstack and a big stack, wouldn't mind buying some books as well but nothing too costly.

Thank You!

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey I am fairly new to poker, have been having success in freeroll tournaments recently. Curious if there is anywhere I can find resources on GTO and playing Preflop/Postflop in Tournaments as a shortstack and a big stack, wouldn't mind buying some books as well but nothing too costly.

Thank You!

Thank you for posting.

Check out Jonathan Little. He has books youtube videos etc.

https://members.pokercoaching.com/home.php

Hope this helps

:):)

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're looking for a books, the above posts cover that.
You could also watch free Youtube videos from professionals giving advice. I'm sure there's tons of videos out there for you to use to your advantage on every aspect of poker.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I read Ed Miller's book Texas Hold'em for Beginners. Without a doubt, this book was very useful to me.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe you don´t need to apply GTO game at freeroll or low buyin tournaments.

I recommend you to read some very good articles here on Cardschat and if you just start with poker then you could enter to some online poker school, which are free, with updated videos and strategies, as well as basic concepts, media and advanced level.
Good Luck!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try the MIT courses in my signature block below:

B

Blakepc91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Youtube is a great resource. You can look at the Raise Your Edge channel and learn a lot from the videos ben posts.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YouTube is loaded with instructional and game theory videos but it's a good idea to check out the source.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During this time I learned from YouTube videos ...